Mining Mondays

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I hereby propose, that every Monday night is Mining night.

We all stick the most amount of lasers and drones possable into the best equipped ships we can fly, and get out there to mine mine mine.

When we did this last Monday, we successfully managed to strip an entire asteroid belt of its precious ore. Which I was left speechless over due to the young nature of our corp. Net profit at the end of the day was about 15million ISK.

This coming Monday I am unable to take part (at work) but I encourage everyone available to take part and make some cash for the corp wallet which in turn will be used to buy you all more stuff for our hanger.

Rendevous - Outside HQ
Time - 1600 EvE Time (7pm GMT)
When - Every Monday

Participation is of course volentary but would be appreciated.

Ta

gimpchimp

I will see if I can get online tonight; over the weekend, I managed to finish up the skills for a Retriever with tier 2 cargo holds.

Bloodnok

Its tuesday evening for me before I get to use my Retriever.... but the Caracal will do

see around 7pm then :p

gimpchimp

Going to work on Drone skills next; two Strip Miners and some Mining Drone 1s should get a respectable amount of ore in.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Thanks to all who showed up last night, we did a fair amount of work considering we were without mining barge :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good work guys. Depending on the journey home from i36 I should be available to join in next weeks op.

No Toku Dai though. His alliance is under wardec at the minute and is likely to stay like that for quite a while.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Thanks to Hexx, Snooty and Gemini for showing up last night, Gemini - I wasn't sure which of your chars to send your payment to, so please let me know and I'll get that sent to you tonight :)

To the rest of you... where were ya? :)

As Gemini mentioned last night, once we start to move into areas of lower security there will be a need for the "shooty bois" to flip the can flippers ;)

So please do not assume that if you are a combat capsuleer that you cannot participate in Mining ops :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Send to Skyler Ellan please. All BEST payments go to her regardless of what of my characters participate.

We will be having another operation tonight. All three of my mining barges will be in attendance so we can strip out a few belts with little effort.

If we could get a few of us fitted with webbers and scramblers, we can get a good operation going whereby our combat players can join in with potential for some PVP.

Contact me for info. Il be on EvE pretty much all day.

ZeroG

Thanks to Hexx, Snooty and Gemini for showing up last night, Gemini - I wasn't sure which of your chars to send your payment to, so please let me know and I'll get that sent to you tonight :)

To the rest of you... where were ya? :)

As Gemini mentioned last night, once we start to move into areas of lower security there will be a need for the "shooty bois" to flip the can flippers ;)

So please do not assume that if you are a combat capsuleer that you cannot participate in Mining ops :)

Well after having little sleep since thursday morning and a lot of travelling I wasn't really in the mood to do much of everything. I got my pc setup - checked some mail and that was about it.

SwiftTempest

There is a 0.5 system connected to our home system, if that provides more challaging rats and if it has decend yields from 'roids, i think that would be a good step up for us

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good plan.

I have three mining barges ready to roll for tonights op. As many as possable please attend.

Thanks.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I won't be there tonight unfortunately (work)

So would someone like to volenteer for the role of Fleet Commander ?

Top Bottom