A small Artemis-themed project I've been working on...

Niko

So since we had such a blast playing Artemis at the last LAN (and all the other times before that), and since we were really getting into the idea, I started playing around with the idea of making uniforms. After plenty of research and design, I have completed the set. Take a look below, modelled fantastically by myself and Wyn_Ryu (complete with goofy poses and a couple of props).

Captain
j15YtYK.jpg

Comms
5hKvC8c.jpg

Helm
GprH6QR.jpg

(Also of note, I got this flight stick and it works perfectly with Artemis)

Weapons
epAXRWH.jpg

Science
SDSiPpj.jpg

Engineering
U9VaxvN.jpg

Each uniform consists of a black V-neck t-shirt (size men's XL), with emblems/logos printed on in the same way as the official BreachLAN t-shirts. Every uniform has the BreachLAN logo on the chest, where you'd normally find the Star Fleet logo on a Star Trek uniform. There is a role-specific emblem printed on both sleeves. The emblems are coloured based on the official Artemis role emblems (which are more or less based off Star Trek), and a plain matching-coloured t-shirt (also men's size XL) is worn underneath. The emblems are printed onto the shirt in much the same way as the official BreachLAN shirts, so the quality is top notch. The emblems have "Once More Unto the Breach" printed around the side (quote picked as it sounds like it belongs and contains the word "Breach"), and "T.S.N" underneath, which stands for "Terran Stellar Navy" - the official name for the military branch you play as in Artemis.

Since each uniform is made up of two t-shirts, I think they strike a nice balance between looking the part and not being too over-the-top or too uncomfortable. You'll look sweet when piloting a spaceship, but you won't look like a tit when off the bridge, and you won't be dying to take it off as soon as you're done playing. Needless to say, at the next LAN my crew will be looking the part.* Also I'm gonna be a bit miffed if we don't play Artemis at the next LAN, since I've been working hard on these >_<

*Assuming they fit a men's size XL t-shirt.

Top Bottom