Airsoft V2.0

ZeroG

Following the success of our first trip we're looking to attend the next event on Sunday 23rd June. If you are interested in coming please put your name down below.

PLAYERS WITH OWN EQUIPMENT
Feel free to turn up without booking if you have your own equipment. The standard Green Fee for the day is £20.00 per person. If you are new to the Bunker please take a moment to read through the Airsoft FAQ's.​
RENTAL EQUIPMENT
We have 10 sets of rental equipment available at each shoot for an additional £10.00.​
Rental equipment includes:​
  • Fully automatic AEG M4 Carbine
  • Magazine
  • Full face mask
  • Camo coveralls
  • Full safety and game instructions
Please book online via our booking system. Please note rental deposits of £10.00 must be paid on booking.
EXTRAS
  • 0.2 and 0.25gsm BB's are available on site in bags of 5,000 for £12.00
  • Smoke grenades, flash bangs and pea grenades are available for £3.50 each or 3 for £10.00
  • Armoured gloves are available for rent for £3.00 for the day
  • Lockers available for £2.00

1. ZeroG
2. Sirflukesalot
3. Knottyboy
4. Bloodnok

ZeroG

Boots are recommended for the terrain. If it's been dry the past week you could get away with trainers but it's not really advisable, I found it quite hard going moving about with trainers on.

ZeroG

Going to be booking this tomorrow hopefully to make sure we can get rental gear. If anyone else is interested in coming better put your name down.

ZeroG

Right I have made the booking now so if anyone else wants to come and don't have their own gear you'll need to hurry to see if there is spare rentals.

themast

Self Proclaimed God
Was going to attend this but cant anymore. kinda gutted. If you organise anymore please stick my name down.

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
Ah cool the next two dates are the 7th and 21 july
Spoke to the marshal at the site and to get our ukaras for those who went on the first day we did this is at least the 9th of august
I hope you can make it to the next one mast!

ZeroG

Was great fun again and the rain didn't spoil it either. Was a bit soggier than last time but still fine if you watched your footing. Maybe next time I won't land in the stream.

Top Bottom