airsoft

ZeroG

Please note that the days are actually Sunday 9th June and Sunday 23rd June NOT Saturday.

I know we have tried this before but anyone interested in airsofting.

Post below to confirm if you want to attend on the 9th June. Will see how many we can get confirmed then confirm the site are able to take us.

Price is £20 entry + £10 Equipment Hire. If we can get this confirmed by this weekend I can book online and get the money later.

PLAYERS WITH OWN EQUIPMENT
Feel free to turn up without booking if you have your own equipment. The standard Green Fee for the day is £20.00 per person. If you are new to the Bunker please take a moment to read through the Airsoft FAQ's.

RENTAL EQUIPMENT
We have 10 sets of rental equipment available at each shoot for an additional £10.00.
Rental equipment includes:
  • Fully automatic AEG M4 Carbine
  • Magazine
  • Full face mask
  • Camo coveralls
  • Full safety and game instructions
Please book online via our booking system. Please note rental deposits of £10.00 must be paid on booking.

EXTRAS
  • 0.2 and 0.25gsm BB's are available on site in bags of 5,000 for £12.00
  • Smoke grenades, flash bangs and pea grenades are available for £3.50 each or 3 for £10.00
  • Armoured gloves are available for rent for £3.00 for the day
  • Lockers available for £2.00

1. ZeroG
2. Sirflukesalot
3. Bloodnok (Maybe)
4. Grogers

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
Right phoned the battleground place about this more for my curiosity tthan anything else,heres the info:
The next two walk-on events are the 8th and 22nd of june
They have 8 sets of rental equipment none of which are booked for either event as of time of writing
To book rental equipment you need to pay in advance to avoid no-shows hogging the equipment without paying
They ask you arrive at 9am they get you all kitted out rental stuff etc.
You then play 4-5 games up to lunch time have youre lunch then play another 4-5 games and leave about 4:30pm
They play different missions such as hostage rescue and others in multiple battlefields
The games can be up to 45mins long

Also has anyone here actually got kit of their own?

It costs £20 to enter and £10 for rental gear

ZeroG

This is one of the reasons I asked because if this can be a regular thing I was going to actually get some of my own stuff. Played around a little with some different guns when in London this weekend, AK was very nice, so was the sniper rifles :)

But the problem is we would need a guaranteed group of people.

SocksFoHands

I could be interested in doing this, I want to get the paperwork that lets me buy airsoft guns without two toning them.

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
Youve got to play three times in under two months at a registered site like this one then renew it every year

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
I would be interested, maybe in the next few months, not in the very near future (no money :<)

Top Bottom