American Soda - Jolt Cola - Mountain Dew

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Im back. And after the rather successful sales of Jolt and Mountain Dew last time, I'l do it again for BL7

At the minute, im just letting you all know that I intend to go through with the big bulk order just like last time. If you want some of this rather phanomenal stuff, then I will start accepting orders as soon as the dates of Breachlan7 are confirmed by the Breachlan staff.

In the meantime, www.americansoda.co.uk is the website I will be using for the order. Have a browse around :)

faramir

~.~

ugh not this crap again. i have a large dislike of jolt cola and franchising of the LAN to vendor forward drinks regardless of their exotic origin.

but im not staff nor the rest of the LAN, nuff said do as you wish just dont try to sell to me.

Lizii

For us who have basically disappeared off the face of the planet and then came back and have no idea what this is about...

Someone explain?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
At the last LAN I put in a big bulk order for everyone at the lan who wanted anything from that website I said in the first post.

It went down very well. I think about 8 people bought some stuff and everyone loved it.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
ugh not this crap again. i have a large dislike of jolt cola and franchising of the LAN to vendor forward drinks regardless of their exotic origin.

but im not staff nor the rest of the LAN, nuff said do as you wish just dont try to sell to me.

If he was doing it to make money then it wouldnt be allowed, essentially he is just doing a favor for people buy doing it and giving people the chance to try something new and save a little money than if they ordered it themselves.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
www.americansoda.co.uk

For those who dont know about this stuff, il just give everyone a quick heads up.

Jolt cola is an amazing energy drink from the United States. It has more caffiene in it per ml than red bull, and the cans are over three times the size of a can of red bull. They really are huge.

joltcf9.jpg

That is just to put it into proportion, just how big these cans are. That is a full sized pint glass beside that can. It also comes with a screw on lid to keep that fizz in there.

At the last lan, I think EVERYONE loved the way the lids exploded off the top of the cans when you opened them up. "FIRE IN THE HOLE"

Do note though, this stuff is absolutly insanely strong. Each can has about 95% of your daily RDA of sugar plus a massive caffiene dose. For your information, the green cans of Jolt are no sugar cans, hence suitable for diabetics.

If you are unsure or nervous about ordering a big huge crate of Jolt, then you can make up a Variety pack of Jolt. These went down very well last time. For just £2.50 per can you can order up to six cans for delivery at the lan. You may think that it is a bit expensive, but consider this.

3 cans of Red Bull = 1 Can of Jolt
3 cans of Red Bull costs £3
1 can of Jolt costs £2.50

Not only is it better value, but it is a special drink that you cant just get every day.

Also on American Soda is Mountain Dew. Its this really sweet fruity drink that for some reason isnt available in the UK. The taste can only be described as "Angel tears". Its fantastic. Once again though, it has a very high sugar and caffiene content.

We had some great fun with the Bawls last time. I personally quite liked the stuff it was quite fruity and definatly good for keeping you up. Plus not to forget, the number of Bawls jokes that you can crack makes it worth every penny :D

Im not restricting you to just the above mentioned products. You can order anything you want from the website including any of the candy, and any other denomination of any of the listed products. Just make sure to confirm the price with me

If you are interested

Prices are
Jolt Cola - All varieties - 695ml Cans - 12 Cans - £22
Jolt Variety Pack - 695ml Cans - 4 Cans - £10
Bawls Energy Drink - 10oz - 6 bottles - £13
Mountain Dew - All varieties - 330ml Cans - 24 Cans £18
Delivery to Breachlan - £2

Payment in cash at Breachlan is acceptable. But if you would prefer to pay in advance then please contact me and I wll give you my bank information. No paypal please.

For all orders, queries, or any other information, please contact me via email

gemini [at] multiplay.co.uk

Deadline for orders is Midday on Monday 26th November

And please also, only place an order if you are marked as paid for Breachlan. I will not be accepting orders from people not marked as paid.

Thanks again everyone. I hope we get as much of a kick out of it this time as we did last time.

If you ordered anything last time, feel free to post your comments and oppinions below.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Orders so far

gemini:
12x Blue Jolts

Scottish Dragon:
12x Green Jolts
6x Green Jolts
12x Jolt Mixup
3x Red Jolts

F_Sake:
24x Green Mountain Dew's
1x Green Jolt
1x Red Jolt

Prism:
18 Green Jolts

ZeroG:
6x Bawls
2x Monster
6x Blue Jolts

Madman
24x Red Mountain Dew

pseudophreak
6x Blue Jolts
1x silver

D4V3
24x Green Mountain Dew's
6x Blue Jolts

Lizi
1x Red Jolt
1x Bawls

Deep Blue
6x Red Jolts

ComradeMullet
12x Red Jolts
6x Bawls

Ynda
10x M&M's Peanut Butter (46g Bag)

Current Order Value inc Delivery: £XXX.xx

Remember - You must be paid for breachlan to place an order, and the maximum order value is £350

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The Jolt is available in 6 packs. Its £13.50 for a 6-pack of any one kind of Jolt if you would like that :)

Cerridwen

i'll get 18 cans, even if someone doesn't want to split ^^

perhaps gemini can negotiate for a discount with them if we place a big order

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Do u really need to link to my account info lol :)

Id be happy to try to negotiate as much money off as possable. If enough people order something il take the postage down accordingly (Size of order is not proportional to cost)

Ive sent PM's to both D4V3 and pseudo confirming your order and the price. Il add you to the list as soon as you both get back to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom