2x128mb pc133, 1x256mb pc133
DDR
4x512mb pc3200 (reserved for negatia), 2x256mb pc2100

GFX CARDS (AGP)

ATI 9550 256MB
ATI 9600XT 256MB
GF4 TI4200 128MB
GF 7600 256MB (reserved for bloodnok)
BFG TECH GF 6800GT OC (reserved for negatia)

ODDS & SODS

160GB 7200 RPM SEAGATE HDD (reserved for Negatia)
various floppy drives, 1 has a silver bezel
socket A HSF belonged to a xp2200+
usb external dvd writer unknown speed (reserved for bloodnok)
Tagan 580w modular t580-u15 psu (reserved for Bloodnok)
3.5" internal 16in 1 card reader (black) (reserved for Bloodnok)
6x 80mm fans (never used) (reserved for negatia)

Negator

"4x512mb pc3200"

you still got that mr grant? lol. my p4 system would make use of it. along with some fans. might even take the beastly 6800 off your hands as my 7800gs seems to have gone tits up.

:)

BlitzThose

sure although, you may want to take a handful of thoses cards as ive no idea whether they work or not.
one pair of those sticks is a matched pair of corsair value select the other 2 are just randoms parts you can have em all if you like.

BlitzThose

I also have some laptops in perfect working order I acquired for 1p each that i will be selling pretty cheaply in a week or 2 although at a couple of 1000% mark up :p, ie 50 quid, i may end up keeping one as a emergency backup though but i will definitly be selling one of them.

BlitzThose

the one thats definitly being sold is a dell latitude d510 1.60ghz celeron M, 1gb ddr2 667mhz, 60gb hdd, dvd-rw drive, i also have a docking station to go with it.

BlitzThose

moar free stuff

3x legit oem copys of office xp pro with serials
1x legit oem copy of office 2003 pro with serial (reserved for cracktiana)

BlitzThose

its ready to go now ,didnt have the time to wipe it till last night. fresh and legit copy of xp pro installed, avg and vlc also other than that its empty.

does £50 sound good to you? if yes do you want the docking station aswell ill throw it in for free, and also when would you be able to come pick it up?

BlitzThose

also ill be on the talisman montrose from monday, for a week so if anyone else wants stuff from this thread get it on sunday or you have to wait a week to pick it up. just pm me and ill pas on collection info.

Bloodnok

I am interested in the:

usb external dvd writer unknown speed
Tagan 580w modular t580-u15 psu
3.5" internal 16in 1 card reader (black)
GF 7600 256MB

But if someone else wants them on Sunday, I am not bothered as I can't make it that day (injured me foot you see).

Top Bottom