Another LAN finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocksFoHands

Another great LAN guys, much thanks goes out to Greg, Dex, Sion and Scott for making Breach possible.

My moments of the LAN will be my epic hour long DoW duel with SwiftTempest, the trabasty that was the UT2K4 gibfest and the success of my efforts to ruin ZeroG's sniping.

Bloodnok, Sinner, Alice and everyone else who was taking pics and vids I look forward to seeing them up soon.

(Even if most of them are me looking like a proper tit)

MadmaN

wow just wow!! awsome lan!!! the trab UT2k4 name thing was epic lolz... the lanterns thanks to madfanta was good fun... the music was fun and thanks to alice and sinner for the games of quake!!

breachlan 13 was epic win!... bring on 14!!!!! :)

Bloodnok

Thanks once again goes to the Staff for keeping these lans what they are: awesome!

Pics and vids will be upload at some point but here's one I've done earlier:

Shot00020.jpg

Castiana

Soon™
Its spelt Sion btw :p

I want thank you guys for coming and making BreachLAN what it is! Without you, none of this would happen!

Alice: Next time, your ass is mine!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Awesome lan. Thanks to everyone for coming once again. It's thanks to your support that we can have the events.

Breach 14 next. Get the signups and holiday requests in.

ConsumedFate

Amazing job guys, i had a fucking great time so worth the 4 hour train journey and muscle strain from carrying my heavy tower around, dont know if ill make Trablan 14 but ill be there at 15 =P

SocksFoHands

Alice strategically managed to make sure everyone was facing the other way when he took that...

Oh and its SocksFOHands not for hands, no "r". Get it right foo! ;)

Still it's made my hair look black an I kinda like it, I might dye it. lol

Trab

The LAN was awesome as always, so glad Mike could come up from Newcastle -it was win. I see my unreal tournie skills made an impression on everyone haha :D love it.

I definately have that "far away look" in that picture above lol. Must of been a bit drunk xD

BLACKALiCE

Alice strategically managed to make sure everyone was facing the other way when he took that...

Oh and its SocksFOHands not for hands, no "r". Get it right foo! ;)

Still it's made my hair look black an I kinda like it, I might dye it. lol
It said SocksForHanks at first, but I edited :p

SwiftTempest

I had a good time at the lan, not sure if i'll make 14. depending on my holidays and plans to use those holidays i might make it out. plus it is my brothers 18th on the 11th so i should be in aberdeen that weekend

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Glad you had fun guys, we had alot of fun throwing yet another BreachLAN :)

Please can you abide by the forum rules with regard to swearing, doesn't make us look all that clever :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom