Anyone out on friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Just wondering who was planning on going on for a few bevvys this friday, we have the aberdeen based staff night out (weekly event almost... :twisted: ) and there's cerro's 21st party

I think things are kicking off around 7pm in the RGU Union, heading to bassment, and then onward (prolly upstairs to moshwalla, home of "them shit goth choons" but its a ned free zone! so come along, kick back and buy Cerro some drinks!!)

<3

Dex

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
and i'll be there so all is well. if u cant put up with dex, then there will be some decent people and dyce, there to talk to :p

moshulu is kinda rocking on friday night, less mullets and retro rockers than a saturday night and better tunes!

Sakey

One time when I was at Moshulu a Ned came in danced for like 5 mins then was chucked out by the bouncers.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I heard a conversation at moshwalla one night "Hey min i didnt realise it was this shit goth choons, A want ma money back" Ticket lady and Bouncer said "Sorry, no refunds, now piss off" before the little nedling was "ejected"

Pwned!

Pinje

you generalise neds by there clothing when its really just someone who aint educated so stop generlising everything tbh slike calling goths people who only wear black pff and its shit how people have a tag on them like what you mension "goths" and all this pish

H

Han

Pinje, I really don't see how you can comment on "generalising" at all.

We had a conversation in IRC a few days ago where you said you didnt like anything apart from "casuals" & "stoners". You quite clearly slagged off goths (you called them pigs and morons) and stated a dislike of emos.

You're generalising just as much as everyone else. Generalisation happens every day, pretty much everyone does it. That doesn't make it right but don't preach about people slagging neds off and generalising when you generalise just as the next person.

Pinje

Most people pick on neds? its pathetic GET A JOKE. No much wander im going to get anoyyed when people always stick in jokes about neds and no one picks on anything else but neds. I think you should wise up tbh. "gonks and morons" really bad insult innit?

H

Han

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and have every right to express their opinions when they do so like. You whinge (good use of word I think) about people slagging neds off yet you feel you can slag off goths/moshers etc etc.

You have every right to do so, just don't moan about others doing it.

I don't see how you expect anyone to listen to your opinion when you can't type anything without coming across as abusive, arrogant or without swearing.

:)

Pinje

Fair enough continue to slag off neds, make jokes of them "they are scum". Personaly i aint a ned i just think its a lame way of having a joke... slagging off people because of the way they act and look is really a lame way of making a joke.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
everyone has their right to voice their own opinion, people wont get annoyed at u for that, at least on here anyway, but if u trash someone for voicing their opinion, thats not gonna go down well. most people in this community will listen to ur opinion, and challenge it with their own opinion, a disscussion if u will! this is what a community is about, learning about things out of safety zone. dont get annoyed at other voicing their opinions, please!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Exactly,

The only thing that pisses me off about neds is the fact that they have fun destroying other people's property, ie the car park incident at the lan. I ALWAYS see them trying to do it, its not just in bridge of don, sad times I'm afraid

But yeah, it isnt a slagging match, opinions must always be backed up by fact and reason

Pinje

Them people at the lan were kids not neds there is a slight difference as i do know them and they are still getting educated therefore not making them a ned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom