• I don't like SCII.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey guys.

After some discussions with Will at B17 about the format of the tournament, this little poll comes up.

I decided to use a 2v2 in the past to allow new players to the game to team up and net result would hopefully be close teams.

Now though there aren't any new players in our list, should the format be switched to 1v1, or would you prefer something other than Starcraft II.

Vote away. Poll is open for three weeks so make sure you cast your votes.

Thanks.

MadmaN

no starcraft plz lol .. congrats mark on your 1,000 post on the breachlan forums :D

grogers126

Sniper
if u do a 2v2 then every player who is playing should be put in a hat and pairs picked at random which would stop your players picking each other and dominating the tourny also 1v1

Will

if u do a 2v2 then every player who is playing should be put in a hat and pairs picked at random which would stop your players picking each other and dominating the tourny also 1v1

This is a very good idea, actually. :)

SocksFoHands

With the greatest amount of respect to everyone involved that kind of makes a mockery out of the whole idea of a tourney, I mean for messing around that's fine but if it's a competition people are actually serious about winning its a little unfair. I mean if you're the best player and get paired with the least skilled player you'll get beaten by two average players. Which is a raw deal for the skilled player. I can see why some people are unhappy with the idea of two skilled players teaming up and absolutely dominating but in that case we should just make it 1V1. That way it's still about skill rather than luck of the draw. I'm probably gonna be in the minority on this one but that's just my opinion. :)

Will

With the greatest amount of respect to everyone involved that kind of makes a mockery out of the whole idea of a touney, I mean for messing around that's fine but if it's a competition people are actually serious about winning its a little unfair. I mean if you're the best player and get paired with the least skilled player you'll get beaten by two average players. Which is a raw deal for the skilled player. I can see why some people are unhappy with the idea of two skilled players teaming up and absolutely dominating but in that case we should just make it 1V1. That way it's still about skill rather than luck of the draw. I'm probably gonna be in the minority on this one but that's just my opinion. :)

Man, I know exactly how that feels. :(

Daniel128

My opinion probably won't hold much weight seeing as i won the Tournament lol but i believe that 2v2 is better, team games are great at a lan, people who generally wouldn't have much contact throughtout the lan get an opportunity to break the ice and become friends other the time they play together, which makes the Lan better overall no?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
New gamenight, coming soon :p

I'll look at organising a SC2 game night when I'm through with my exams, get some big games going :)

Vanquish

I dont play Starcraft 2, But what's the hardest AI setting you can get? Cause you can do 2v2AI? see who last's the longest

Top Bottom