BL 16 Poster

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ye when I was at the printers getting the posters made I saw that they can make up a huge vinyl banner, in color, with eyelets for like 40 quid.

One of them outside breach would look good. And taking it to i40 could plug us nicely. And give our desks a personal touch.

BLACKALiCE

Ye when I was at the printers getting the posters made I saw that they can make up a huge vinyl banner, in color, with eyelets for like 40 quid.

One of them outside breach would look good. And taking it to i40 could plug us nicely. And give our desks a personal touch.
If you can get the sizes, colour limitations etc that they need, I'll bang something togeather for it :D

(and the fact people are going to be able to buy the poster excites me :))

BLACKALiCE

Making a 1920x1200 version up right now.

It's a bit dodgy, as I designed this for print rather then use on the screen, haha.

BLACKALiCE

beta version of the wallpaper, because i love you guys :3

EDIT: beta2 because I'm dopey cunt.

beta2n.jpg

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
If we are getting banners made, then we don't want date info, just that awesome image and our URL me thinks! :)

Again, well done!

BlitzThose

I just had a genius idea for i40 I will need some flyers to hand out, other than that I have everything else I need, see pic

aug.jpg

gun wise we have 3 choices obviously all will be empty of bb's.
mp5 with working flashlight attachment
Full metal M4 with scope and grenade launcher attachment,
or the stery aug in pic

Bloodnok

From Beverly Hills Cop II

Axel Foley: Yo, man! What's that for?

Billy Rosewood: After the shootout at the club, I figured I needed more firepower.

Axel Foley: Yo man, we gotta talk, seriously. Who do you think you are, Clint Eastwood? Dirty Rosewood?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok, seeing as this thing is so awesome.

I will be going on Friday to get a few copies of the B16 posted printed out. This is on real nice photo paper and printed by a professional printer using professional equipment.

For £1.20 (A4) or £2.20 (A3) (Via Paypal) I will make you your own copy and mail it out to you all nice so it stays in mint condition.

You can ofc go do this yourself, take the jpeg to any printer and get a copy made on some good paper. I'm just offering to do it for you.

And before anyone says anything, it will cost me more than the asking price per poster to print and send out. I just cant afford to be sending out hundreds of posters like that.

If you want one, you have until I place the order to post saying what you want. I'l get back to you with a price and paypal address.

Thanks.

Top Bottom