Breach BBQ

Knottyboy

If its nice on the Friday, does anybody fancy a BBQ?

-- Thread Merged --

For those who haven't seen the other thread, would anybody be interested in a barbeque on the Friday evening?

I'd be ok with bringing a long a few disposable BBQs, some sauces and a few dozen buns if people would like to bring their own meat?

Does anybody have a proper BBQ they wouldn't mind bringing a long? Not essential but it would probably be nicer than the disposables.

Knottyboy

Funny you mention that Knotty, I was talking to Dex about doing this last week :)
Great minds!

I'll bring a few disposable ones along and a few dozen buns if people want to bring their own food. Unless anybody has a proper one they wouldn't mind taking?

Knottyboy

For those who haven't seen the other thread, would anybody be interested in a barbeque on the Friday evening?

I'd be ok with bringing a long a few disposable BBQs, some sauces and a few dozen buns if people would like to bring their own meat?

Does anybody have a proper BBQ they wouldn't mind bringing a long? Not essential but it would probably be nicer than the disposables.

ZeroG

Would be great, although I'm probably not gonna be there till between 7.00 7.30 as usual.

Knottyboy

I'm not sure when to start it, just when the majority of people start showing up around 5 or 6? Could just light one every half hour so there will always be one hot enough to cook.

Top Bottom