Breach Xmas 2009 Booze Up

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
As per last year, this is our Xmas dinner / booze up information and signup thread.

Plan is to meet around 7 at a pub / restaurant, have dinner, then go out boozing and partying. Nice and simple plan.

DATE : Friday 4th December
TIME : 6pm

Obviously the latter part of this plan is not open to you if you are under 18. However you may join us for the meal if you want to.

Post to signup / request info / whatever.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Not long left to go for this. Two Weeks.

Could the Stu's from Dundee please work with each other so that you guys arrange transport up here together.

I'l only be making the journey in to the bus depot to pick you up once. So please work together to make sure that you arrive and depart on the same bus.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
MadMan has booked all my floorspace as it is atm.

Surely somebody wont mind giving you a place to stop for the night.

And, sorry but this bit has to be in big letters.

Don't forget, you can pay for Breachlan13 at the Booze Up. Just £25 Cash, No Paypal Fees.

SwiftTempest

i have a friend in aberdeen to crash at. is it alright if i invite him along for the night? i have been trying to pursuade him to attend a breachlan, maybe you guys can do better than me :p

SwiftTempest

Could the Stu's from Dundee please work with each other so that you guys arrange transport up here together.

I'l only be making the journey in to the bus depot to pick you up once. So please work together to make sure that you arrive and depart on the same bus.

that wont be an issue for me, i can walk to the venue from the station and i can walk back to the station the next day from my m8s

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Fair enough. OFC your mate is welcome along. We should be able to convince him its worth it :)

Where abouts is your mates flat. So if it is absolutely tipping it down I might be able to give you a ride.

Bloodnok

Just letting you guys I will be there for the meal but not for the whole night (damn work in the morning...)

and...

1 Week to go

Top Bottom