Breach20: Game Nominations List

Ignorance

Hurr... it did say something about approving it with admins or something.. could someone repost it or something for me please?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I have no idea why but it marked your posts as "Moderated".

So I've approved them for now and will keep doing so until we find out why it's moderating them in the first place.

***EDIT***

I just bet it's because of all the links and a low post count V-Bulletin did it automatically, seeing as other things from you work fine.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

Callycam

Nominations

Diablo II
Assassins Creed : Revelations
Trackmania Nations Forever (free racing game with a high player cap)
Serious Sam HD : The First/Second Encouters or other Serious Sam games
Civilization IV ( maybe too slow paced)
Natural Selection ( mod for Half life 1...basically Aliens VS Marines)

Second

Artemis
GTA4
Skydrift
Renegade Ops
Dota 2
Savage XR

Third

Warcraft 3

Sixth

Tribes : Ascend

Niko

Nominate
Dungeon Defenders
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Burnout Paradise

Second/Third/Fourth...etc
Killing Floor
Unreal Tournament 2004
Flatout 2
Hedgewars
Left 4 Dead 2
Battlefield 2
Team Fortress 2 / Prop hunt
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Renegade Ops
Payday: The Heist
Garry's Mod
Tribes: Ascend
Grand Theft Auto IV
Section 8 / Section 8: Prejudice
SkyDrift
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Trackmania: Nations
Civilization IV
Artemis: Spaceship Bridge Simulator

I think Artemis would be great fun for Breach - you form crews of around 4 - 6 and collectively pilot a spaceship, basically you play as the bridge crew of the Starship Enterprise, with a Captain, Pilot, Engineer, Science Officer, etc. A few of us will be piloting a spaceship regardless, but we have an installer for the full version of the game should anyone else be interested in joining us. Ship-to-ship combat / cooperation would be great fun.

DictaTyr

I shall back up Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Dungeon Defenders and also that Artemis game cause it sounds like it could be a laugh XD

As for my own nominations I'd like to nominate Magicka and maybe a little bit of Terraria for fun :p

Niko

I'd second Magicka and Terraria.

Artemis will be hard to track down before Breach20, but I've got the 63Mb installer so shouldn't be a problem - can just USB it to people on the night. It will be entertaining to hear the Captains bellowing across the hall in their various ridiculous accents.

DictaTyr

It seems like it would be a good laugh aye. We'd probably have to do rock paper scissors or pick names out of a hat to sort out who's doing what :p

Daniel128

Artemis HAS to be played

Also seconding Starcraft

Nominate F1 2011

probably the only games i'll play :p i like to spend my breach in the sun if possible (ironic i know)

Sinner

can we nominate for tourneys in here? it would be awesome to see the CSS one return, or any fps, like a 4 v 4/5 v 5 tf2/cod/ut2004 tourney organised.

Sinner

thirded : Quake 3
nominate : trackmania nations ... unsure if no one loves this anymore or if its just forgotten about but its always a good one.
also ... tron!

Top Bottom