Breach32 - Supported Games List

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

With the LAN drawing close it's time that we sorted out the list of supported games for this event.

Given that this event is a bit smaller than usual, we're asking that you make a particular effort to have all of these games installed and patched before the event.

NEW FEATURE: Half Life 2 - Mod Of LAN

We all know the modding scene for Half Life 2 is incredible. Some of the best games we play today started as mods for Half Life (Can anyone say Team Fortress, or Counter Strike?)

So we have decided to add a new feature to BreachLAN. The Half Life 2 Mod of LAN.

Every LAN we will pick a different mod, install the server for it and a big game of the mod is played.

Clicky Clicky download above to get the correct version.

First Person Shooters: We have dedicated servers for all these games - These will be either tournament games or big games in the evenings where everybody takes part.

• Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • Team Fortress 2
  • UT2k4
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Chivalry

Smaller Games: These games may not require servers from us or be big enough for everybody to play in the same game, but have proven themselves as great LAN games for smaller groups in the past.

• Payday 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Flatout2
  • OpenTTD
  • Defcon
  • Armagedtron
  • Hedgewars
  • F12012 / 2013 /2014
  • Evolve
If you have anything that you would like to play that is not included in the list - Please just post here. We will push everyone to read this thread as much as possible before the event so chances are someone else will want to play a game too.

Last edited:

mintR

I Stream Things
+1 With Chivalry.

Also, Evolve is released 3 days before LAN, I know some people @ Breach are getting it, if we can get 5 players I would like to try and host some games.

Also Insurgency? That was pretty fun:D

Last edited:

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Did someone say Chivalry?
RNBUk9D.jpg

By "half life 2 mods" does this also include source mods that are standalone (such as the hidden etc)?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I've also thrown Evolve onto the list. It should be a good laugh.

Please ensure you have as many of the games installed as possible before the event.

Although we do our best to provide access to as many games as possible via our steam cache, we can't guarantee availability of any game or download speeds.

Top Bottom