BreachLAN 11: 7th-9th August 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
BreachLAN 11 is a go for Friday 7th until Sunday 9th August 2009.
Usual fun and malarky, maybe with some playing in the park at 4am to keep a certain someone happy.
Providing good weather, there may be football and a BBQ, dont worry, we have many trained first aiders.
We have a special offer for early payments, only £20 until 17th April 2009.
Hope to see you all there, please posts in our forums and join us in IRC for some wholesome banter.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
brilliant, afaik, that date is in my summer hols, so should be no probs to come, unless its on one of dads weeks off, in which case ill most likely be away.
either way, once things have cooled off between me and the parents, shall speak, but cant see it being a problem going.

Bloodnok

paypal fail:

To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred
payment method and follow the instructions on the following page.
Subscription: BreachLAN 11 Entry Duration: 20 Years Cost: £21.50

apart from that I have paid

MadmaN

Yes! Cant wait now , will need to pay after i36 now , just cant afford it right now :( whats the price after that date?

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
paypal fail:

To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred
payment method and follow the instructions on the following page.
Subscription: BreachLAN 11 Entry Duration: 20 Years Cost: £21.50

apart from that I have paid

Not Paypal Fail,
VBulliten Fail! Changed to another arbitrary number that means equally nothing.

SwiftTempest

that weekend might be hard for me to get to, i need to find out when i am going to move before i can confirm if i can go or not

MadmaN

well if too many cant make that weekend them i am sure they will move it to something to suit all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom