Breachlan 13 - Schedule and Tournament Signup Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Here is our rough schedule for Breachlan 13.

This should clearly show you what games to have installed to be a part of the big games and tournaments, as well as our rough timetables for events.

This is by no means final or absolute. We won't interrupt you guys playing one game even if another is scheduled for that time. If most of you guys are gaming, we wont interrupt you just for the sake of sticking to the timetable.

To play in Trackmania or Unreal Tournament 2004 Tournaments, all you need to do is be on the servers when the games are announced. Don't worry, we will make plenty of noise about when they are occurring to make sure everybody who wants to play gets the chance.

To play in Left4Dead2 you will need to signup. To do this, team captains should contact a staff member with their team names and list of team members to signup. If you do not have a team but would like to play then please contact a staff member anyway.

Friday

• 5pm : Breachlan OPENS
  • Free4All all night
Saturday

• 11am : Trackmania Nations Tournament
  • 2pm : Counter Strike Source BIG GAME
  • 6pm : Deadline for Pizza Order
  • 6:01 PM : Breachlan 14 Announcement - Payments Open
  • 8pm : Call Of Duty 4 BIG GAME
  • 23:59 : Left4Dead 2 4v4 Tournament : Into the Night
  • Last men standing : Projector Risk
Sunday

• 1pm : Unreal Tournament 2004 Free4All Tournament
  • 6pm : LAN Finishes

Bloodnok

Just noticed that the start time is missing, not a problem for me but still for the new guys coming, it would be handy.

SocksFoHands

Just found out I can make it to this breach. HELL YEAH!

Where do I sign?

EDIT:

Found where to sign but I'm not allowed to...

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
What does it mean Breachlan 14 opens ? payments in advance ?

It means we will be announcing the dates for Breach14 and accepting payments.

I don't know if the prices will change but I can guarentee that you wont have to pay any paypal charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom