BreachLAN 16 - More information about our first free LAN.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
With the cost of the lan being waived for our next event, I should probably tell you what else is going to be different about Breachlan 16.

The short answer is, almost nothing.

You can still take all your own snacks.
You can still take all your own soft drinks and alcohol.
You can still order take aways through us if you want, or by yourself if you want to.
You can still use the microwave and kettles for free. But depending on numbers, we may or may not allow you to use the fridge.

The reason why we are doing this, is to try to boost the number of people we have coming to our events. We have the resources to run events for 48 people at our current location. This would be a GREAT thing if we could run an event for this number of people.

The LAN though will really require assistance from our existing community. I know I say this a lot, but we really need you to help us promote our events.

Tell anyone you think may be interested in coming. Post anywhere you think anyone may have an intrest in LAN Party gaming. BreachLAN is where it's at.

We are also doing our bit to help boost the numbers, we are currently talking with a major Scottish computer retailer / repair company to get them onboard. More details will be released about this if it pans out.

For now, ask away if theres anything missing from this. Keep yer eyes open.

Sweeper128

I was considering last weekend's LAN but my computer buggered up with ATi related problems and an unhealthy sounding Hard Drive.

If I sort those out and have a free weekend from Coursework then I'll try to get along, and rally up AU Gaming Society better than normal.

Would also happily donate at the door, if that option floats your boat.

Amesy

Alas, I have no more remaining Holidays to take this year.
I am definitely going to get up for one next year though... and I'll be dragging Hexxy with me. :D

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Pending dates with school (make sure nothing the day after the LAN), I'll be there. :)

BlitzThose

free!, the ultimate attraction to students, we need to be spreading flyers in the colleges uni's and student bars

BlitzThose

I work offshore m8, not very likely I would be at home during that and tbh, not sure if I could be arsed. It was merely a suggestion

Top Bottom