BreachLAN #20 and beyond

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Firstly I would like to thank everyone for coming to BreachLAN #19, a good time was had by all. There are two major changes to BreachLAN for 2012, these include the introduction of a season ticket and the announcement of next year's dates. I am sure this will help everyone with their holiday planning :)

BreachLAN 2012 Dates
  • BreachLAN 20, 72hr, 13th - 16th April
  • BreachLAN 21, 72hr, 6th - 9th July
  • BreachLAN 22, 72hr, 21th - 24th Sept
  • BreachLAN 23, 48hr, 16th - 18th Nov

The season ticket, or multiple LAN ticket will replace the early early bird payments which we accept during the LAN for our next event. This is essentially a four LAN ticket, which can be redeemed as and when. You will still need to reserve your seat so that we know you are coming.

This is an amazing value ticket costing just £80. You will be able to pay per event for £25 or on the door for £30. We will be accepting cheques or bank transfers for the season ticket. Paypal will still be accepted if you wish to pay per event. Please contact Scottish Husky if you wish to purchase a season ticket.

I'd also like to thank you guys for your loyal support over the years, it wouldn't be much of a party without you guys and I can't wait to see all of you again next year for BreachLAN 20!

Will

I would like to purchase a season ticket. If you could drop me a PM with the bank details that I should transfer the money to, I'll get on that straight away. :)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
As long is there are no ponie realted images on the ticket i shall be fine :I

Bloodnok

Argh!!! Looks like I have to wait till I've paid my car tax before even thinking about buying a season ticket :(

Top Bottom