BreachLAN 27 - Big Saturday Night Game Announcement of Awesome Winning Extreme Kinky Good Time Fun

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
That's right ladies and gents. The big Saturday night game this time around IS

5119456081_fdd24a3209_o.jpg

Available on Steam for the princely sum of £4.99 (or less if you organize) Artemis in the past has proved a good bit of fun for those of us with the game.

Now that it's on Steam for such a reasonable price we think everybody should own this fantastic game, and we would like to organize a huge LAN wide fleet operation with full inter ship comms and rankings. The entire LAN should be working together to win some of the tougher levels.

More details to follow, but for now if you don't have the game, please try to pick it up before the LAN. It's one of the best pieces of LAN gaming we have ever seen and with your support we reckon it'l be a HUGE laugh to have 28+ people working together commanding five starships.

Bought a 6-pack, Message me on here or Steam if you want a copy (steam preferably)

Edit1: This would be insanely hilarious to play in work... with the military hardware.

Edit2: 4 spare copies left

Edit3: 1 spare copy left

Edit4: All spare copies gone.

Wyn_Ryu

Bought a 6-pack, Message me on here or Steam if you want a copy (steam preferably)

Edit1: This would be insanely hilarious to play in work... with the military hardware.

Edit2: 4 spare copies left

Edit3: 1 spare copy left

Is that 1 spare copy still up for grabs?

Spyykey

F*ck Mountain
Are we going to predetermine captains for each ship plus admiral for the entire fleet?
If so, shotgun Captain of the "USS Tibus Irrumabo Crepitus"

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I'd like to nominate spyky for the job. Being one of the guys who introduced us to the game I think he would be a good first candidate for the job

Top Bottom