BreachLAN 7 Launched

Sakey

Well it has been a long time in comming but BreachLAN 7 has finally been launched (Yes that thing called Real Life getting in the way again).

Anyway, the LAN is scheduled for November 30th and, if you pay before the 3rd of November (yes I know its not that much time, sorry :S) you can have your entry for £25. After that, price is going up to £30.

Now you are probably asking yourself, why the price rise? Costs, basically. Things are getting dearer, we also want to offer more at the LAN. Therefore we need to ask a bit more. Our prices are STILL the same, if not cheaper, than pretty much every other LAN in the country.

Anyway, head on over to the next event page for more details on the LAN and then hit the sign up page to get in on the action.

[Edit]

We have extended the cheaper entry until 3rd November so that it is after most people get paid.

Olap

deadline time. But the deadicated guy I am. Shall beg borrow and steal my way to get there

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Sooner we get enough paid up the better. I have been suffering :) Please please support us and make the xmas LAN really special!

Top Bottom