Votes: 5 55.6%
  • ZeroG

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Please vote for who you would like to be considered for the role of CEO.

Nominees are allowed to make ONE POST in this thread explaining why they think they should be the CEO, and what they would do in the role.

Anyone who would like to be considered for this position should contact me in PM immediately.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE RACE FOR THE ROLE OF CEO AND ARE MAKING YOUR INFORMATION POST.

Thank you. :)

Note - Voting is strictly confidential.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
My Information Post

About me

Most of you may know me as the big guy from Breachlan who shouts a lot when playing certain video games.

I work as an electrician in the oil industry. Currently in a grey area between offshore and onshore work.

As a result I have quite a lot of free time to play EvE Online. I work on week on, week off schedules resulting in one week stints where I an genuinely free to play video games as much as I like. I tend to play EvE quite a lot during this time.

About my characters

I have two characters currently based in 0.0 security space. They are part of a corporation based around another gaming organisation.

I have made a new account specifically for the Breachlan corporation with the objective of training for industrial work.

What I want to create.

I want to build a friendly corporation with operations in all areas of gameplay. Specifically, I want to focus on

1) Creating a good atmosphere and a good group of people to have fun playing the game.
2) Getting new characters into the corporation and getting them up to speed with the game as quickly as possable
3) Making some serious coin.

Myself, Castiana, Dangerous_Dave and SwiftTempest have already been out on a mining operation which has raised all the required funds to start this corporation. It has also already paid for the skillbooks required to make a multi-race corporation.

I would like to arrange regular mission nights as well as regular mining operation nights for us.

Looking forward to getting a good corporation going.

gemini

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
ZeroG has declined to make an information post. Please everyone vote as it is important we do not have a tie on this vote.

Top Bottom