BreachLAN Dinner

Where would you like to eat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
As the previous thread states, this is a poll for us to work out what we are going to be eating on Sunday 11th (Lunch!)

I will post a poll with the nominations thus far

If we get more than 4 or so peeps, I recommend we book to save disappointment :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
/facepalm this is like trying to do a jigsaw while standing on the top of a moving van.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
according to the poll, you have changed the date and the time of what most people wanted.
Change those and you have to expect people might not be able to make it.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The poll was slightly flawed. The winner was cast by NssB at the last moment but then pulled out. And I found out later on that there was another available for the Sunday providing it was an evening rather than lunch. This in the end was the deciding factor.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
The poll was slightly flawed. The winner was cast by NssB at the last moment but then pulled out. And I found out later on that there was another available for the Sunday providing it was an evening rather than lunch. This in the end was the deciding factor.

Correct, so shall we can this then? or pick a date and have a sign up thread?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We will stick with the date, but I'l make the choosing simple.

At exactly 17:33GMT (16:33 on Random.org) I will use random.org dice roller to decide for us.

(Damn phone interrupting me)

Odd Number = Lunch
Even Number = Dinner

Stay Tuned

***RESULT***

resultrk.jpg

That really is about as fair as I can make it.

It's on Sunday 11th, at Lunchtime. I'l say 1pm for a slightly late lunch.

All that we need now is a choice. Poll will close in seven days so please make sure you have voted for the venue before then.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I would say the one in dyce, i personally think it's food is of a better quality, although the one at the beach has more of a selection.

Castiana

Soon™
I'm going to have to pull out, I can only do Sundays at night. Enjoy and i'd recommend Chungs at Dyce!!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Oh yes. 1pm this coming Sunday :)

Il make sure the pimpage level goes up shortly :)

Top Bottom