BreachLAN Does EvE Online - New Corp Setup

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok gentlemen.

A few of us have expressed an intrest in starting our own EvE Online corporation. I think this is an excellent idea and give it my full support, and the support of a new account with new character, and two new chars from existing accounts.

First, If you are interested, please post below

1) Your current corp management skills
2) Any corp management experiance
3) Your nomination for new corps CEO
4) Nominations for corp names
5) Your desired role within the new corp

I'l go first.

1) None

2) None

3) Whoever has the most real experiance of running an EvE corp.

4) Breach Engineering And Transport - Reason for this being my nomination is because it does not attract unwanted attention. The choice of Corp name does not affect what kind of work we choose to do. However, Breach Engineering and Transport does not attract much attention, where BREACHLAN PWNZ ALL THE NOOBZ is likely to attract some unwanted attention.

5) Management / Director of Industrial operations - Reason for this being I have two characters already for combat (and im not very good at it) I would like one for some good honest mining, manufacturing and retail.

Castiana

Soon™
1) None
2) None
3) Who ever has experence
4) BET (Gemini's sugestion)
5) Some random grunt to start off with, but move my way up to some sort of director/god.

ZeroG

1) None, don't have the game yet.
2) I was vice CEO of a couple corps back when I used to play but that was years ago.
3) I don't think it matters too much as this early a stage but someone who will be more active than non-active.
4) Not sure on names but something neutral and not stupid i.e. CareBear Pwners etc
5) I'd be happy to play any role as long as it's not Castiana's butt monkey :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
ZeroG is nomination number one in the running for CEO's. If you still have access to the character you should still have loads of SP which should be a good start :)

ZeroG

I sold the account when I stopped playing so I would be starting from scratch. But I should be able to get the hang of things pretty quickly again.

btw I posted this from an iPod touch. Quite nice little things these. :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I guess actual experiance is never a substitute. You still have my nomination :)

SwiftTempest

i have no experience in EVE so my role will be cannon fodder, my char is a military spec and i hate recource farming and not interested in ripping people off though trade

SwiftTempest

i have a problem, i just finished the 10 first missions out with the tutorial. the last mission description gave me a location of an agent but i dont know where to find them now

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
looking at getting the trial, has anyone found out about using the 21 day trial from steam but with the client from the eve website?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Better off steam to be totally honest.

Due to the way CCP roll out patches its not a good idea to have it on Steam.

Ask me if you plan to take the game up il get you a 21 say trial using the referral scheme.

ZeroG

Would the trial work with the new retail one that's out ? Run the trial then upgrade the account ?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
well, am only looking at trying to create the eve trial account through steam, i now have the client, as downloaded from the www.eveonline.com website.
and as for taking it further than a trial, i do not know at the moment, because i am not really working properly, i doubt i would be able to pay for it.

gimpchimp

1. No skills yet, got a half decent Charisma so it'll be easy to train.
2. None.
3. At the moment, Z.
4. BEST. Breach Engineering, Security and Transport.
5. Currently running as a military character, will be branching out into leadership skills too.

Top Bottom