BreachLAN Gameweek - Starts Tonight - Killing Floor

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

In these dark dark nights when the snow falls outside and where there be polar bears roaming, I would like to encourage you to take the safe option, and stay indoors.

In the final run up to Christmas, we need to do something special to keep ourselves warm, entertained and above all, out of the snow. So we are going four up from GameNight, and having instead, GameWeek.

Every night this week, there will be a different gameserver laid on for us to play some of our LAN favourites, and some that we perhaps dont get to play as much as we should.

Free to enter, naturally, there will be small rewards for joining in, successful play and the general standard of jokes you are able to crack during the events.

Gameweek Starts TONIGHT - With Killing Floor.

Dex is laying on two servers for us to play on. Naturally, including the new map, "EvilSantasLayer"

To join in, all you need is the game, and it would be a HUGE advantage to have Mumble working. Click here for our public Mumble information.

For information on the games for the rest of the week, clicky heres plzkthx.

And of course, the best way to stay in the loop is to join the steam group. Clicky here to do that.

Hope to see you soon guys.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Great Start to GameWeek. I'm pleased to report that as a result of our "StaySafe Campaign"

Nobody was injured this evening while playing Killing Floor. So night one was a success at keeping us safe from snow and cold and random knife attacks.

I'm confident TF2 will produce similar results.

Top Bottom