BreachLAN Gameweek - Tonight, CoD4

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
With no reported injuries last night while playing Team Fortress 2, the safety campaign to prevent injuries by keeping our community indoors continues with Call of Duty 4.

Once again, use of Mumble is highly encouraged. All the info is here. But there's a little hitch. The Mumble overlay is a disallowed program by PunkBuster (Because PB is really poo). So you need to disable the overlay in order to connect to the server.

Don't worry about if you havn't played much. Or if you arent a high level. ProMod is on the server, which basically switches off 90% of the game. Specifically, the annoying 90%

The server we are using is castiana.co.uk Just type

/connect castiana.co.uk

into the console (press ` to open the console) and it's all goooood.

Hope to see you all, 7pm Tonight.

Blackice

Hopefully I will be able to make it, am working all day and night but should be able to spare a couple of hours :)

Castiana

Soon™
To open the console, launch CoD4 Multiplayer and press this key ---> ` <---- (to the left of the 1 key).

Then type in what gemini said :)

Bloodnok

Yes because of promod...

EDIT: Just remembered about the [urlhttp://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare/downloads/starwarsmod-galactic-warfare-08-beta-out-now]Star Wars Mod for COD4[/url]

Could be a backup plan, if anyone can be bothered...

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Epic game. GG all.

Everybody who took part, I've PM'd you some FTP information. Login to the ftp server with the credentials provided and upload all the demo's that you recorded.

Thanks.

Amesy

I'm gutted I've missed all this week, but I'm working the late shift all week :( I'm going to make an effort to get on tonight for the CSS game.

Top Bottom