Breachlan journey to i36

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Who's up for it?

Get a group of us travelling down for the biggest UK LAN party.

I have been to loads of these so if you have any questions about the event, location, jargon etc then give me a shout il help you out.

If we could get a group of 5 together we could even enter a tourney as a team, which would be excellent (even if we would get totally fucking pwned in the first round)

The event runs from Thursday 9th April (If you pay for Early Arrival, which you should) until Monday 13th.

Its about a 8hr drive if you stick to the speed limit.

Surely we could arrange a convoy of two or three cars to go down together. I think that would be awesome.

IF you are interested, respond / PM me AS SOON AS POSSABLE. It is critical to get sorted out quickly as seating is done on a first come first served basis.

Check out http://www.multiplay.co.uk for more information

panda_sam

Shame you couldn't have chosen the summer lan. I only have the cash to go to one per year and at the August lan all of my friends and clan mates congregate for much drunken fun :D

If this idea doesn't go ahead and you re-arrange something for the summer I'll definetely be in.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Alright sam :)

Have you been to Stoneleigh Park yet ?

I want to organise a trip for this one though because I will be staff at the other events this year.

ZeroG

Been looking to go to one for a while now and reading up on it sounds very exciting. I've PMd you.

MadmaN

Another thing , im not working atm so i can have they days no problem , but i signon on thursdays every 2 weeks but at 9:20am .. i can cheak if my sign on lands on that thursday! but what time would you leave , becuase even if i do need to sign on i can probs be to you for 10:30am.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
and yes im intrested also!

Theres car number one right there.

I personally would plan on passing dundee around 9am. I'm sure an extra half an hour wont affect much.

Mark I havnt recieved any PM's from you. Please resend :)

Two more who are interested, and we have a Team to enter into some tournaments :)

MadmaN

Woops silly me :D i forgot you would need to pass dundee :D cool :)

and no i dont planning on being on the dole that long.. but jobs are realy dry atm :/.

cheak your box aint full, both of you OR the pm system is fux0rd lol.
becuase i sent pm's to mark also and i dont think he got them.

ZeroG

I see what happened now - I clicked on your name and posted a message thinking that was a PM but it's a public message under your profile. I've deleted that and sent you it as a PM.

confusing to say the least.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
i would be interested, but i dont know about april this year, as i have exams in may and by april i will probably have books so high around me i wont be able to get to my pc :(

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
i would be interested, but i dont know about april this year, as i have exams in may and by april i will probably have books so high around me i wont be able to get to my pc :(

Might be worth going to the summer one then. I'l be going as staff to the summer one so il be there. Anyone else who goes to the summer one we should meet up and go drinking one night.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Might be worth going to the summer one then. I'l be going as staff to the summer one so il be there. Anyone else who goes to the summer one we should meet up and go drinking one night.

hmm, interested
i will speak to the heads of state after bl this year
cause it depends on when im away over the summer too

panda_sam

Alright sam :)

Have you been to Stoneleigh Park yet ?

I want to organise a trip for this one though because I will be staff at the other events this year.

Yeah, I have. It's bloody huge :eek:

That's fair enough mate. I can see why you'd rather organise a trip to this one.

Will no doubt see you at the summer one if you're staffing.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
IF any more of the breachlan crowd would like a trip down, we can surely arrange one more car. Two more players would give us a team which would make it most enjoyable for us :)

Even if you have just a curiosity, respond back im sure I can convince you to come down :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I had a quick chat with Dave this morning who seems interested, and Dave is a motorist.

All we need is one more and we have a team :) If one more is interested, then between the five of us we have transport, and a team, the first two big hurdles in sorting a trip.

I really want to sort this out. This would be my first trip to an i-series as part of a team :) It would be awesome to enter a big LAN tournament, and enjoy the exhebition without the pressure of having to fix everyone elses computers.

Please speak up if you would like more information, or to come along :)

Top Bottom