BreachLAN Pub lunch: Sunday 9th May, 2pm, Tipping Hatter

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Ok guys, you all know the venue, it's recently had a refurb and the food's still quite edible, is reasonably central in Aberdeen and has car parking. Please copy & complete the list (and expand as necessary) as I want to get a table booked in advance.

Edit: The map of the place can be found here;)

1)Deep Blue
2)?
3)?
4)?
5)?

ZeroG

Count me in too. Although I have no idea where this "Tipping Hatter" might be ;)

1)Deep Blue
2)Sinner
3)ZeroG
4)?
5)?

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
its probably a few mile walk, so not really. i was in there a couple months ago and had a nice meal.

1) Deep Blue
2) Sinner
3) ZeroG
4) gemilol
5) Bloodnok
6) Astiana
7) PseudoPhreak
8) ...

MadmaN

google maps says around 45 mins to walk from bus station.. 2.1 miles lol... if its a good day then i dont mind walking :)

what time are we talking? .. last bus home on sunday is 7:15

will need to think about it as it will cost me a minimum of 8 quid on top of meal for transport lol

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
google maps says around 45 mins to walk from bus station.. 2.1 miles lol... if its a good day then i dont mind walking :)

what time are we talking? .. last bus home on sunday is 7:15

will need to think about it as it will cost me a minimum of 8 quid on top of meal for transport lol

Give it another week and I will look at booking a table, it will depend on when they can fit us in. But it will be lunch and not dinner, and we will be finished long before 7pm!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
all cool then :) .. anyone know roughly how much a meal will cost with a couple of drinks?

Last pub lunch, I think i paid about £20 and got change, so around that (I obviously didn't have alcohol, but I did have icecream of win. :D)

Sinner

shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im working 3 - porbably after midnight on saturday and doing something like an 11-8 on sunday so cant do it :( sorry lads

Castiana

Soon™
1) Deep Blue
2) ZeroG
3) Crack-in-eye
4) Bloodnok
5) Astiana
6) PseudoPhreak
7) ...

Sincakes you failure :p

MadmaN

can't make this now... as i have a house party with some girls on saturday night :))))

Top Bottom