BreachLAN Starcraft II Tournament For Kids Who Can't Play TF2 Good

Will

For BreachLAN 21, it was decided that another SC2 tournament would take place! Rejoice!
Details aren't being revealed completely yet, but this post is more of a marker to gauge interest from the few of you that actually do browse the forums.

Entry is free (duh) and there will be fabulous, fabulous prizes! (not really, but some stuff for 1st/2nd/3rd places)

I'll have sign-up sheets on the day but in the meantime could anyone that is interested in participating please let me know so that I can figure this whole dealy out. If you could also let me know what rank you are in 1v1 or could give me a general idea of what level of skill you think you have, that would be super!
There's no limit on the number of people we can have take part, so please don't feel shy if you either don't own the game (accounts can be loaned) or haven't played much.

I'll probably keep a list of names or something in this post.
PARTICIPANTS:
  1. Sirzealotsalot
  2. Knottyboy
  3. Gemini
  4. Skull
  5. Zánto
  6. Tyr
  7. AIM
  8. Twollman
  9. Everlong
  10. MrIgnorance
N.B. if you haven't played before I would be happy to personally walk you through the basics of the game any evening this week, or even this weekend at Breach (provided you can 1) find me and 2) understand me when I'm drunk).

I will do my best to ensure when arranging matches that people who are really good at the game won't get paired up with someone who has literally never played before. That's just no fun.

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
im intrested and im in bronze league at 93rd place (at least i WAS i havent played in yonks..then again i had zero points anyways XD)

Knottyboy

1. Sirflukesalot
2.Knotty

I'm in!

I'd also be happy to loan my PC for anybody who wants to take part

Will

im gonna give this a miss as i suck at sc2

If you think you won't have a good time because you think you suck, then fair enough.
Please don't be discouraged from participating because you think you suck, though. The more the merrier!

Knottyboy

Might as well, haven't played SC2 for quite a while though, I demand coaching from Knotty!
Coach an opponent? Are you mad?! :p

I'm actually not that great any more, havn't played it properly since last year so i'll be quite sucky. Having a few practice games today though

highfly117

the GSL, MLG, or Dreamhack just go watch some these tournaments they have been great recently or even the WSC UK Championship in London great tournaments alway make me what to play again. until i lose to mass marines

Will

the GSL, MLG, or Dreamhack just go watch some these tournaments they have been great recently or even the WSC UK Championship in London great tournaments alway make me what to play again. until i lose to mass marines
Mass stalkers.

Top Bottom