BreachLAN visits Silverstone F1 (2015)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I know this is a long way off, but would anyone be interested in a trip down to see the F1 in 2015.

The rough price that me and Casti spent when we went in 2013 was about £800 each, that included seated grandstand tickets for free practice, quali and race day.

As well as hotel, food, transport, merch stands, etc etc.

If anyone would be interested, let me know in this thread or on Facebook. The deal would be pretty much along the lines of £300 would NEED to be paid before the end of this year to get us a decent hotel followed by £250 each as soon as the tickets go on sale (so we can all sit together)

If anyone wants to camp, this is an option too to save some money, let me know if you want to consider this.

We can sort out transport later on, but please only post if you are absolutely serious and are fully aware of the cost and are serious about joining in.

:)

Amesy

I would love to more than I could possible describe to you but I just could not afford it this year. Whilst you are down, perhaps we could meet up at a Pub, though? I'd be happy to make the hour drive to Silverstone for an evening with you fine folks.

Gentleman - I have a slightly more elaborate and cunning plan... What about Monaco 2015?

So I'm busy planning a wee european adventure for myself at the end of September/beginning of October and I discovered a way to get from Aberdeen to Monaco for around £60/70. (Tickets for Monaco start at £150 for the weekend for Rocher (which is pish) and £300+ for decent grandstand tix at Z1)

So, this isn't quick and probably not for most of you but fuck it. I like adventures.

Aberdeen -> Toulouse (or Barcelona) on Megabus = £25
Flight from there to Nice = ~£30
Bus from Nice to Monaco (Service 100) = £2

For those worried about accomodation, there are plenty of decent hostels in Nice which is 12 miles from Monaco - easy travelling distance...

Just an idea :)

Top Bottom