BreachLAN Weight Loss Challenge - Signup Here

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey Everyone.

BreachLAN is going to be running a weight loss challenge starting Tuesday 7th September 2021 until Tuesday 8th March 2022. The challenge is open to everyone in our community with a BMI of 18.5 or above and who wants to lose some weight.

We have a private sub-forum for those taking part, so if you want to take part, reply to this thread and I'll grant you permissions to see it and bring you into a private Discord channel.

It's a group challenge, so everyone will taking part has to share their height and weight with the rest of the group, as well as take part in the weekly weigh ins. Everyone is also encouraged to share support, encouragement and success stories with everyone else. It's designed to be a friendly challenge between friends, to help and support everyone to become healthier people.

If that sounds like something you want to do, post in the thread and I'll let you into the private areas. If we get at least five people taking part I'll make sure there's a couple prizes at the end for the winners.

If the start date has already passed and you want to join in, that's ok too. Just post in the thread and you can join in.

Let's do it boys. Time to make ourselves healthier.

Greg.

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS: 6

Last edited:

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
6 participants so far. Very good :)

Everyone so far should now have access to the forum. I'm still working on the Discord for it too.

Top Bottom