BreachLAN Xmas 2010 Dinner / Booze Up.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Time to get the nominations in for where you want to go. I'm going to make the booking the Monday before so I need a few places suggested before then.

We need somewhere either on or very close to Union Street, and relatively cheap. The Filling Station did us very well last year and Frankensteins the year before. Any suggestions for up that end of Union Street welcome (that way we only have to walk downhill during the night. Umad?)

MadmaN

I Vote filling station! loved it last year :)

BUT.... Question Guys...I am coming from Dundee and shall be booking a room at a local hotel... so my question is will the weather be ok? I shall be coming through by megabus or train...I don't want to book and find out I can't get to Aberdeen because of bad weather....as I would still get charged from the hotel i think.

Any help.. cheers.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I Vote filling station! loved it last year :)

BUT.... Question Guys...I am coming from Dundee and shall be booking a room at a local hotel... so my question is will the weather be ok? I shall be coming through by megabus or train...I don't want to book and find out I can't get to Aberdeen because of bad weather....as I would still get charged from the hotel i think.

Any help.. cheers.

I am not a weatherman.... but I Will say that you should read the T&C's of the hotel in question because more often than not you will find that they will cancel a room with 24 hours + notice without charging you. This you will need to check

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The weather will be fine by next weekend. Its already in the process of clearing up. Theres been nothing new falling for two days out my way and the thaw is definately starting

A

Amy

Depends on the hotel, Madman. For example Premier Inn's cancellation policy is 1pm day of arrival, Holiday Inns are 4 pm day of arrival, Travelodges are 12 pm day of arrival so long as it is not on an Advanced Purchase rate & booked direct. If booked through a third party - Laterooms for example they always have their booking t's&c's when you are selecting the room!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok.

I'l be booking the table at the Filling Station tomorrow. With leaving the booking so late we probably wont have much choice of our times for dinner so I'l send PM's out to you all individually once it's booked.

The current attendance list looks like...

1)Gemini
2)Dex + 1
3)Castiana
4)Bloodnok (Dinner Only)
5)SwiftTempest
6)MadMan
7)BLACKALiCE- Not going out for drinks
8)Pseudophreak
9)ZeroG (Foodage only)
10) Sinner

If you can't make it any more then let us know asap. Similarly, if you want to come along but havnt posted then let me know so I can get you involved :D

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Where : Filling Station - Union Street

When : Table booked for 7pm - Don't be Late

Top Bottom