British Touring Cars @ Knockhill - 22nd~24th August

Hey everyone, since we had a lot of racing fans at the last LAN I thought I'd post this here. Both me and Kev are going to the Knockhill round of the BTCC this year for the weekend.

There's a campsite at the track and would be an ace excuse for a pissup outside of the LAN - plus it's a brilliant weekend jam-packed with intense racing and mucho accidents!

Weekend Camping Tickets (including Event Ticket) are £53 and Weekend Entry Tix are £33. There's even free entry on Friday (practice day) so no reason not to pop along!

Anyone up for it???

ZeroG

Might have been interested but that's i52 weekend so will be down in sunny Coventry.

This year we have seven former champions in the mix. Jason Plato, Gordon Shedden, Matt Neal, Fabrizio Giovanardi, Alain Menu, Colin Turkington and Andy Jordan.

Utterly epic stuff :D

T

trkevig

cant wait for this like..... August is shaping up to be an awesome month !!!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I think we Just need to find us a decent tent and I'm sure we'll be there :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Piglet

Miss Bitch
We're probably going to buy our own so we can use it next summer too, plus I need to make sure I have plenty of space which may mean dex and I getting a 2 room tent to fit my bump in and sleeping separately lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

T

trkevig

There's plenty room in my 3 compartment tent if anyone wants to come and needs somewhere to sleep. I'm sure Dave won't mind sharing his third lol

Seriously tho... plenty room.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Dave what's your 4 man tent like?? Might take you up on the offer of a loan of that for the weekend :)

T

trkevig

Greg do u not fancy this too?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It's the red and navy one Gayle used last weekend for her camping trip - she should have some pics up on her wall. It's quite roomy inside with a decent sized porch area in front.

ALmost exactly like this...
alpha_400_treetops_wild_dove.jpg

grogers126

Sniper
Sorry guys as much as I would like to go the missus will be working and u will have the kids but hope everyone that goes has a grey weekend

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
now now dod, no need to make it grey over! Hope its a great day or two guys! I won't manage unfourtunatly but have a great time!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Hmm wouldn't quite fit our double height blow up bed in there without being smothered by the sides of the tent..... Hmm

Top Bottom