Bye Bye

grogers126

Sniper
Hey peeps

Well as i dont know where to start im just going to by saying THANK YOU you guys as a community have been absolutely awesome. There comes a time in life where people just simply have to move on whether they want to or not and sadly its that time for me. You guys are by far the best online and offline community i have very proudly been apart of over the last few years. My first BreachLAN event was BL17 and since then i have never missed an event to date. BL38 will be my last event so to mark this time i wish to have a drink with every single one who attends the event and share your breachlan memories from past events.

over the years i have had the privilege of meeting some awesome people.

Coob - you have been apart of breachlan for almost the same length of time and without fail you have always made me laugh with the stupid and outrageous games that you somehow manage to find.

Bloodnok - although at times you have been a pain in my arse you have always continued to support and help breachlan when ever it is needed. i hope this continues for the future.

Flukes - not much i can say about my drinking buddy apart from thank you dude and happy drinking.

Mast - my insulting partner. Some people say hello , some people shake hands but you always greeted me with and exchange of insulting words hahaha.

There are many many more people i can mention but sadly i now have to take the kids out to the park hahaha.

i wish everyone at breachlan staff and community all the best for the future.

8871_original.gif

DictaTyr

Sad to see you go Dod, always been a laugh with you and I shall absolutely be attending this LAN to see you off. Make sure you keep in touch man!

ShinraKing

Christ, i've just started to get to know you as well, you better not stop talking to me! i can understand that you need to do whats best for you and i hope everything works out for you with whatever you do!

Gonna bloody miss ya big lad.

Knottyboy

Not sure what this means Dod, no longer staff or never to be seen again?

I remember when I first saw you at the lan, me and Daniel knew you from Slains, we all said "what the hell are you doing here" :D

grogers126

Sniper
" Not sure what this means Dod, no longer staff or never to be seen again? "

to answer your question knotty i will be attending this event as a customer and this will be my last event.

Niko

Will be sad to see you go, you've been a great part of the community, thanks for all you've done for us. I'll definitely catch you at the LAN, and hopefully out in the wild every now and again afterwards.

Top Bottom