ClusterLAN #1

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Ok guys, I've decided that I will host a LAN at my place. Due to size constraints I can only really have 3 people here as well as myself.

Dates: 12th - 14th October

1. Skull
2. Bloodnok
3. ZeroG
4. BlitzThose

First Come First Served.

For this LAN to go ahead I'll need to get hold of another table (roughly breach size - needs to hold 2 people), however if it comes to it I'll potentially hire out a marquee table.

Note that it is in Edinburgh, and I do live in the center of town - so parking is do-able, but it is a pain. Because of this I would reccomend whoever's coming down share a car. If you're taking a laptop then the train is also an option - Waverly station is around a mile away, and a taxi to mine is about £7/£8 if you were against walking it.

Sleeping will be a little cramped, but it should be do-able without being too bad - I'll sort out the finer details of this closer to the dates :)

I should be able to run this fine, however if something comes up over those dates then I'll make sure to let people know ASAP.

Bloodnok

Interested but need to see if anyone is willing to do a car share or just get the train.

Now to sort out my laptop and buy a cooler for it...

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Well, as said before, spaces are to the first three who confirm that they wish to come :)

MadmaN

dave if you had free space in your car i would help out with petrol if you picked me up from dundee

ZeroG

http://cl.ly/JpPS <<< This is what I'm looking at the moment £54.50 return. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get there any earlier due to work :( I could get a slightly earlier one if I left for work that is cheaper but it limited me to only 1 train returning, the 18:42. Also not too sure what station that one goes to.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
There's not a drop there?

Most trains from aberdeen will go via both haymarket and waverly so that won't really be an issue. (If you were to get off at haymarket, a ticket to waverly is laughably cheap)

Also, I'm in all Friday (no classes) so early is fine.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Ace, LAN full then :)

As said previously, I'm off on a Friday, so I'll be in all day.

I'll get a table or two hired out shortly :)

ZeroG

I probably won't be to you until about 9pm anyway :( Getting away from work about 4, get home, changed, pick up stuff then get the train departing just after 6pm.

Top Bottom