Diablo 3

Binky

Anyone found Diablo 3 in stock anywhere under £35? It was in stock at asda and sainsburies but all gone now. Amazing how much this game is selling for, anyone would think it was an xbox game!

ZeroG

Can't seem to find anywhere online that has it for under £35, well a couple links but they looked dodgy with no ratings.

Will

Anyone found Diablo 3 in stock anywhere under £35? It was in stock at asda and sainsburies but all gone now. Amazing how much this game is selling for, anyone would think it was a good game!

FTFY

ZeroG

To be fair it is quite a good game but they keep messing with things and breaking it.

Ignorance

I bought it for 45 quid from the battle.net store and personally i feel it was money well spent, in 2 or 3 weeks i've racked up 80 or so hours. Great game, massively recommended and i feel that most of the gripes people have about it are misplaced

Zanto

wishfull thinking iff you think you gonna find it for under35 quid with how popular it is and what it is well worth 40

Binky

Have you considered suggesting Heather hire a maid to come and do your cleaning if she's so against hoovering?

She cant afford to pay for her own food so a maid just aint going to happen. I might pay for a maid though but I dont think you can specify what they wear and how old they are...

Will

She cant afford to pay for her own food so a maid just aint going to happen. I might pay for a maid though but I dont think you can specify what they wear and how old they are...
What the hell does she even do???

Top Bottom