Evil Genius

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
http://store.steampowered.com/app/3720/

Now on Steam for the princely sum of £7.

This is a truely excellent game. Totally worth every penny. I highly reccommend it to anyone who has ever wanted to do some truely dastardly deeds.

It's stylish, well made and a brilliant laugh. It's a rare gem and brilliant good fun.

ZeroG

I always quite liked the look of the game but never got around to playing it. Might get it on Steam since it's so cheap.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Got it last week.

Bloody brilliant. I lost my original CD a while ago so I got this last month on Steam.

It's a classic. But genuinely quite difficult. I seem to be able to rack up loads of heat and then the governments send in their armies of elite soldiers and slaughter my feeble workforce.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
This is on steam for a measly £1.74 for another four hours or so. You guys no longer have any excuse to not own this game.

See my current signature for proof. It's not even that accurate. I've been at work for the past few days so that figure represents only ONE weeks play.

---- << SPOILERS BELOW, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THEN DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST >> ----

To give you guys examples of what kinds of dastardly deeds you can do in this game, il tell you.

1) Use a shrink ray on the Eiffel Tower, load it up into a helicopter and steal it.

2) Go to an environmental rally and order your guards to start beating baby seals to death for fun.

3) Capture spies from the forces of justice and torture them with lasers, acid pools, reverse liposuction, or my personal favourite, locking them up in a cage and using a massive mangle to kill them off without even requiring your underlings to go do any executing.

4) Steal a giant gold Buddah from a mountain monk house.

5) Build brilliant trap combos designed to toy with the existance of the pathetic agents of the forces of justice. Like this designed to just keep blowing the agents of justice round in circles for eternity.

If you dont own this game, get it now :D

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
bought it, would be silly not to at this price, cant wait to get stuck into it again.
iirc it gets pretty tough after a while.

Amesy

I got this this yesterday too. played the tutorial and had a bit of a giggle at it. look forward to starting the game for real now.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
No ZeroG I do not think you can have frikkin sharks with frikkin laz0r beams attached to their heads.

But you can have a GIANT LAZ0R BEAM capable of destroying the entire world. Or ripping apart an agent of the forces of justice.

Top Bottom