For Sale - Colin McRae DiRT 2 (Steam)

Dyce

Afternoon all!

As per the title, I have a Steam copy of Colin McRae DiRT 2 for sale.

As the game is currently being sold on Steam for £29.99, I'm happy to offer it at the somewhat-reduced price of £25, saving you a grand total of a fiver (or, if you live in Edinburgh, the cost of a pint in most places).

If you're interested in taking this off my hands, either post below or give me a shout via PM and we can make the necessary arrangements.

(P.S. - It's fair to say that, having not been to a breachlan event or around the forums for some time, I am probably not what most people would consider a 'trusted regular' these days! However, if you have any doubts about my reputation, I'm quite sure that some of the breachlan staff/regulars can vouch for my credibility)

Cheers!

Dyce

ZeroG

I can vouch for Dyce...

He's a rogue and a pirate and not to be trusted :p

Seriously though if I was into such games I would have bought it myself ;)

Dyce

I can vouch for Dyce...

He's a rogue and a pirate and not to be trusted :p

Seriously though if I was into such games I would have bought it myself ;)

Heh, cheers Mr G - much appreciated! You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir! :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I might be tempted by this although im poor atm.

Start of next month if you still have the code il have it :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
caution the steam version of this game is buggerd :S

Hey, this is a valid for sale thread, I have the steam version and so do a few of my gaming buddies. The game works 100% fine, please do not put people off of for sale threads belonging to others.

MadmaN

lol .. you have tried since the update? .. i dont know what happend then as since the update it screwed the game from working :( .. i checked there forums and other people with issue.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
lol .. you have tried since the update? .. i dont know what happend then as since the update it screwed the game from working :( .. i checked there forums and other people with issue.
None of the breach guys are having any issues with the game, even since the update.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member

This is not the place for discussion of your PC problems, please use technical for that. This is a for sale thread, the game works fine (I personally know of three people who are running it fine post update).

I will not be reminding you a third time to keep threads on topic.

Dyce

Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to my attention that Dirt2 is on the upcoming BreachLAN games list, and as a result I would just like to let you all know that my Steam copy of the game is still available at the low, low price of £25.

Thus, if anyone would like to take it off my hands in the next few days, just in time for the LAN, please do let me know!

Cheers!

Dyce

Top Bottom