Games @ Breachlan 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerridwen

What games do you play and would like to have a networked game of at our next event? Was there a game you wanted to play but weren't sure anyone else would? Post what you play and see if anyone else does or wants to!

This way we can see what you like to play and will see if we might add it to our games list for the next lan!

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
reserved?

some more ut2004 or ut3, taking advantage of the variety of game modes, vehicle ctf, warfare.

more tf2, hl2:dm

company of heroes

MadmaN

I would say quake , tho i doubt much chance of that getting played lol , so i say UT2K4 - DM ect ... and maye some RA2 :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I think to be honest its time for UT3 at Breachlan. But see what the general concensus is.

Il make a list of my Top 5 as it stands atm, perhaps to expand with any new releases coming out before the next lan.

1) Unreal Tournament 3
2) Team Fortress 2
3) Enemy Territory : Quake Wars
4) Flatout 2
5) Half Life Deathmatch

Honourable Mentions : Defcon, CounterStrike Source, Command and Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars.

Im well aware CoD4 isnt in there. But personally I didnt enjoy the Multiplayer at all. I couldnt see any enemies until I fell over them and didnt enjoy the game at all. I could well find myself heavily outnumbered on this one though.

Crank

Hey guys, Im new to BreachLAN and i think im going to come to this 1, I reckon some CSS and mayb get a xbox set up some where... Halo3!

ZeroG

There's usually various consoles and extra stuff setup down the back of the hall Wii/Xbox etc

As for CSS well I might have to take out anyone who decides they want to play this :)

Lizii

Sadly i am still running on my laptop - and had to give my Desktop away to someone who required it.

So any games which do not require a newish PC is preferable. A games list would be preferable before the 28 day cutoff for cancellations - for the simple reason i don't want to get no refund because games weren't organised a month in advance.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Sadly i am still running on my laptop - and had to give my Desktop away to someone who required it.

So any games which do not require a newish PC is preferable. A games list would be preferable before the 28 day cutoff for cancellations - for the simple reason i don't want to get no refund because games weren't organised a month in advance.

Wish you'd give me stuff for free :D

A games list will be up in good time, I quite fancy some savage 2!

Will lappy run UT2k4? or is that being optimistic? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom