mad

Call Of Duty + Call Of Duty UO
Call Of Duty 2
Battlefield 2 + special Forces (but lost the dvd for it)still got cd key :D
Counter Strike Condition Zero
Half Life 2 + Deathmatch
Couterstrike Source

About allt he fps games i play atm only ones i aint good at is couter strike,

play world of warcraft every now and then got guild wars but dont play that anymore,
anyways let me know what games yous play :d
:mrgreen:

Amadeus

I play CoD2 (and will kick your ass) :evil:
don't have cod 1 anymore :(
also guild wars factions
bf 2 / 1942 / DC
have half live 2 and normal cs ( but i can't shoot through walls)

flatout 2, civ 4, tm nations, ut2k4, NFSU, C&C generals are all installed as well

Sam_Chan

i play a lot of WoW lol

other than that,

ut2004, guild wars, flatout 2 ( which i really really suck at) and i've been playing counter strike lately which is strange since i hate cs kiddies with a passion.(don't have a heart attack now F_Sake :p )

other than that i play pretty much anything else that comes along at elast once.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I did have COD2 on the 360 but I sold it when my 360 broke down. Il try to hunt down my COD1 disks and key.

Never liked Guild Wars that much tbh

UT2004 I like but suck much at it

Flatout 2 I got it but never got round to installing or playing it. That is defo going to change soon though.

I HATE BF2 so much. There is no excuse for the dire gameplay and even with 4 patches EA still have failed to sort some of the fundimental problems with the game.

CSS and 1.6. i dont mind. I play i quite a lot although I can never give myself a skill rating. Sometimes il get 10:1 and sometimes 1:10

I like DoD 1.3 and Source, love them so much

HLDM and HL2DM I like but never got realy into playing them seriously.

TMNations kicks ass

Garys mod is hillarious

Zero Hour is just awesome

Hopefully at BL4 a load of you guys will turn up with Company of Heroes. It is without a doubt the most awesome game I have bought all year.

Chaos Theory - Been replaying that to fill the time before Double Agent. And the multiplayer of it totally owns. Il be taking 3 copies with me to BL4 so hopefully someone who hasnt played it before can install it and join in.

And I hate WoW but not because of the game. I did have my brothers free 30 day account when he registered the account, when the 30 days expired I had my credit card all ready to sign up and pay and keep playing, when I find out I need to buy a copy of the game. Which is just greedy and selfish on blizzards behalf so I decided to refuse to play it.

Never got into Q4 because I always get totally pwned

Halo - I swear to god I will kick anyones ass on a Halo1 XBOX lan :D

Starcraft - Lets relive a classic

Top Bottom