Games you want to play at BreachLAN 16

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hello folks :)

It's about that time when I'd like you lot to start nominating games that you wish to play at the next Breach.

I'll start off by listing games that I'd like to play at BreachLAN 16, please remember to keep this thread tidy and on topic. If you ain't listing games please kindly refrain from posting in this thread! :D

Games I'd like to play at BreachLAN 16 -

UT2004
Killing Floor
DiRT2
Hedgewars
Garrysmod mods
Savage
Air Buccaneers!

What about you guys? A poll will be created from the results in this thread.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Counter Strike Source

Team Fortress 2

Call of Duty 4

Starcraft (1 and 2)

Worms Reloaded

Left 4 Dead

DEFCON

Blackice

SupCom 1 or 2
Battlefield 2
Audiosurf
Half-life 2:Death Match
GRID
Company of Heroes

(I also agree with a bunch of the games already mentioned)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good calls there. I'd like to add any of the Serious Sam HD games that were on Steam Special last weekend.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Ooooh what's company of heroes like multiplayer?

I'd like to also add Need for Speed: Shift to the list as I recently got this, and it's a good fun racer :)

Blackice

Ooooh what's company of heroes like multiplayer?

I'd like to also add Need for Speed: Shift to the list as I recently got this, and it's a good fun racer :)

Its fun, as long as you are not playing against 13 year old German kiddies :p

Have only really played with and against my mates, in which case it can get pretty awesome.

Daniel128

I want to get my hands on F1 2010 ><

It's Fantastic..but you should probably be careful before buying, there seems to be a massive range of problems some people get while others don't..it's quite strange :)

And just a real quick reminder that discussion and/or suggestion of committing piracy isnt allowed here.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I've got vet on all the MW2 co-op missions and am available for co-op and consultation on how to beat it.

Top Bottom