Games you want to play at BreachLAN 16

Blackice

I've got vet on all the MW2 co-op missions and am available for co-op and consultation on how to beat it.

I have just point blank refused to do them non coop :p

at i38 (the one just before release) I did most of them and have not gone back and tried since :p

ZeroG

I almost managed to do the aircraft graveyard one solo on veteran. Damn soldier got me right before the end.

Bloodnok

Left 4 Dead 2 (depending on the Mercy Hospital level in the up coming DLC(I Brought the same game twice!?!?! FFFFFFF))

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
Css
tf2
also anyone know how to hook up a controller to play things like tf2 with becuz im quite hopeless at fps's with a mouse...partially due to it being a mini mouse but meh xd

edit:also red alert 3

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
also anyone know how to hook up a controller to play things like tf2 with becuz im quite hopeless at fps's with a mouse...partially due to it being a mini mouse but meh xd

Xpadder is good for that.
You need to already have the controller connected to the pc, but this intercepts the controller and converts it to keyboard/mouse presses, so it works with almost all games that use keyboard and mouse.

You will need to already have the controller connected, if you have a wired 360 controller, you can just plug it in and go, but if you only have wireless (sorry, the play and charge cable does not work for this) you will need a wireless reciever to connect the controller to pc. Alternatively, if you have a pc controller already, that may be easier to use.

When you have that all set up, grab me on xfire or msn and I'll get you sorted with some profiles for xpadder for various games.

ZeroG

If anyone wants a server to play some Minecraft on before/during/after the lan they can join 85.236.101.67:25765 if they want. If you need any specific addons installed just let me know ;)

Top Bottom