GameWeek 2 : Tonights Game + Next Choices

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

The time has come for Game Week #2 to come ringing. Where we fire up a different game every night for a week for some online lulz.

The third night of GameWeek will be tonight with Starcraft II

Use of Mumble is HIGHLY encouraged. If you don't have mumble then the server information can be found here.

Games start around 7pm. Hope to see you then.​

Sunday - DiRT2
Monday - Call of Duty 4
Tuesday - Starcraft 2
Wednesday - ???
Thursday - ???
Friday - ???
Saturday - ???

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
And nominations for games for later in the week.

If you see a game you like suggested then PLEASE second / third it.

I'l get started.

Altitude
Day of Defeat: Source
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

BLACKALiCE

TF2 -
TrollFace.png

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Altitude!!!!
Flat out 2
Hedgewars second'ed
R6 Vegas 2? Why the heck not, Fourthed!
Spot of TF2 server crashing perhaps? :)

Good game last night by the way guys!

Bloodnok

gg indeed, hopefully more faces tonight

but oh crap, got a sick hdd here and its got my steam games on it (got a back up but may take while....)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Starcraft II is the game for night 3.

Altitude, TF2 and Hedgewars are all in the running for night 4. We'll see how many more votes are cast to decide.

Amesy

I'd love to have a craic at Vegas 2 and Altitude. I wanted to play them at the LAN but it never transpired.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok, Vegas 2 is postponed for a little while for the following reasons.

1) I went onto the game this afternoon to check what is required for multiplayer. But I couldnt get my account going because ubi.com was having some difficulties.

2) Steam have just started "Ubisoft Week" with varying levels of discount available on games that change each day. It's possible that RS:V2 will come up at some time during this week so we will leave it a little while and hopefully more people can buy the game at a super cheap rate to join in the fun.

Negator

thanks for the games. once i realised it hadn't actually applied the change to 1080p it got a lot easier (more fun). not played cod4 in years having picked up mw2 and black ops on the xbox.

Top Bottom