gemini House LAN

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hi folks.

On Sunday 21st and Monday 22nd December, I will be hosting a LAN party at my house for up to five guests.

At the minute, one of my guests whom I originally invited has had to pull out due to a family commitment. So I have one spare seat.

Price - FREE

My House - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&h...,57.128906&ie=UTF8&z=16&g=ab39+3XW&iwloc=addr

Games -

Defcon (£5.99 on Steam)
Unreal Tournament 2004 ( "Spare" Copies available for loan - £8.99 on Steam)
Warhammer40k Dawn of War ( "Spare" Copies available for loan - £13.99 on Steam)
Command and Conquer 3 ( "Spare" Copies available for loan - DvD's available for install)
Left4Dead (Available on Steam ONLY - £26.99 - BEST £26.99 YOU WILL EVER SPEND)
OpenTTD ( Free download)
Worms World Party ( "Spare" Copies available for loan)
Serious Sam Second Encounter (UNPATCHED) ( "Spare" Copies available for loan)

You will need to be able to make your own way to my house on Sunday morning (around 11am) - go home on Sunday night, return Monday then get yourself home on Monday evening. There is NO WAY anyone can stay at my house Sunday night.

There is only one spot available at the minute although another may open up if another person pulls out - Watch this space.

Email gemini@multiplay.co.uk for information or to express intrest in coming.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Done. Seat gone to Dave for now. Keep an eye out while I see if one more can be made available.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Went really well. Hope everyone who came had an awesome time.

In other news, the next gemini House LAN will be in the summer, soon after the uni-s break up for the summer.

Bloodnok

OMG that was fun, mainly Left 4 Dead but holy sh*t , it ROCKED, even with the random outbursts (party bomb, flamming retard (tank) and from Defcon: Diplomatic Republic of Daveopia got nuked). I didn't come up with that last one but hey, not bothered.

So thx for that Gemini, I needed that to end the year on.

Just a shame I didn't take my rig on the Sunday, damn laptop overheated with l4d :mad:

Top Bottom