Great fun racer for next LAN?

MadmaN

Aye had a look and seems to have only online play. ..kev we could just play trackmania nations instead?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Only online kind of sucks, developers needs to listen when we say we want proper LAN support for new games. Seeing as the DRM to be implemented in the next gen of consoles will wipe out second hand games I feel the only way for the PC market is up and up. This is especially true thanks to Valve's reasonable DRM system. :)

T

trkevig

just noticed that the big daddy namely F1 2012 has LAN support if anyone interested in that ?

MadmaN

Kev that game is for your more serious driving game players - we looking at light fun . easy to pickup driving games like CMR, Trackmania, Flatout.

T

trkevig

Stewart, uve obviously never played f1 at a LAN before then lol. Serious is far from what happens lol

T

trkevig

We used to play Grand Prix 4 at the saglans and it was a great laugh seeing how many of us were in the pits at the end of lap 1 due to a 1st corner incident lol. Ah the memories lol.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
It's along the same lines of us playing DiRT 2/3 - they're meant to be serious games but we just take them completely unseriously

Bloodnok

I have to say that the big game of Blur we have a few lans back was just lolz (nearly the whole lan was playing it).

T

trkevig

Ooooooh I'd love to try dirt in a LAN lol that does sound like fun. Me finks it wud be more like a destruction derby tho lol

I think I picked blur up at the Xmas sale especially for the LAN....... Along with my pc rebirth. My Xbox only been on once for me since Xmas and I didn't enjoy it at all. Mind u, I did spend £100 in the Xmas steam sale - GULP!!!

MadmaN

Playing kev at F1 is prob like playing me at Quake... this is his game.. he plays it 24/7

T

trkevig

Hmmmm nearly 90 hours on f1 2011- I'm gonna beat that on f1 2012 lol

Oh and I can beat u at quake lol

T

trkevig

10 years? Most folk stopped playing quake 9 years ago lol

Just teasing

Top Bottom