Greg's Final MMA Match - 27th May - Beach Ballroom

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
latest

Ladies and Gentlemen.

As most of you folks know, just over a year ago I took up Mixed Martial Arts with the goal of raising money for Cancer Research UK.

Coming up on the 27th May is going to be my third (and almost certainly final) fight. The reason why this will likely be my final fight is because the promoter (Ultra MMA) is aimed at amateurs with little to no experience. They only take people for three bouts and given my age, despite the incredible improvement I've had in the past year to my health and fitness level, it's not likely I'll ever get fit enough to find another event I can compete at.

hIyPx5x.png
n5sVha5.jpg

So this is almost certainly going to be my last and final fight. I've been training for months now and I'm looking forward to it greatly.

It would be great to have a few friends from BreachLAN come along to cheer me on. Your support would give me an adrenaline rush like nothing else hearing you cheer me on.

I'm trying to get 10 people together to get a VIP table. The tickets are £35 for VIP (£25 standard) and include seated tables right beside the cage with drinks service to the table. The last few times there were 25 bouts on the card and this time is expected to be about the same. There is a lot of action going on for the ticket price.

I need to get some tickets sold ASAP but I don't have the money to pay for any up front. So if you are able to come along and support me, it really will mean a lot to me to have a few BreachLAN friends there to cheer me on.

If you want to come, please get in touch with me ASAP. I really need to get some more tickets sold very quickly.

Thank You.

TLDR;

Event: Gregs Final MMA Fight
Date/Time: Sun 27th May - 3pm
Price: £35
Urgency to get in contact if you want to come: High.

Top Bottom