Guns of Icarus: Online

Niko

ss_3de162ddb741402276d2a7fa1526d81ae8e8d24f.600x338.jpg

It's been mentioned briefly on the forums before, but Guns of Icarus: Online is a team-based cooperative airship-combat game. Players form teams of 4 to pilot their airship, fire on enemies and repair damage to their own airship. It's very similar to Air Buccaneers (an older LAN favourite) but a litle bit more up-to-date and with a steampunk theme. The reason I'm bringing it up again is that it's currently on sale - £2.75 will buy one copy of the game, and £5.75 will get you a 4-pack. Since it's on sale, it's a lot of fun and Air Buccaneers has (seemingly) been put to rest from the LAN games list, I figured that Guns of Icarus could be a good game to feature for the next LAN.

I've picked up 4 spare copies in the sale that I'm happy to give away (for free) in order to get a game going. I'd prefer to not give them away until we're at the LAN in case someone takes a copy but can't make it to the event, but if an online game is planned before the next event I'd be happy to part with them.

ss_076b0868c9da8ec92f7085d73c2f5e6780134ee8.600x338.jpg

The game is on sale until Tuesday (27th May), if you're keen to play then consider picking up a copy, if you're really keen for a game and have a little extra cash then pick up a 4-pack so we can get as many players as possible. If you're on the fence about it, keen an ear to the ground - if a game is set up online or at the next LAN then I (and hopefully some others) might still have spare copies to share.

If you're keen to play online before the next LAN, then I guess sound off here so we can gauge interest - even if you don't have a copy of the game and would like to play sometime soon.

grogers126

Sniper
a group of us used to play this before niko but its been a while im sure we could get this going again at somepoint

Niko

Would be pretty cool to play it at least once - barely had any time with my copy as it was so hard to find a game when I got it :(

Top Bottom