Hey fellow PC Gamers and Lan party goers!

Homer

Hey fellow LANers!

Im Homer (not my real name), and 23 years old. Living in Aberdeen as a commercial photography student at The Robert Gordon University. But Im originally from Sweden. My first LAN Party was back in 2003, Then I started going to DreamHack in the Winter of 2004 when they held their first world record. I've also LANed in Holland with a few old clanmates. I've even staffed at DreamHack twice. And now I've applied to the Event Crew of Multiplay Insomnia gaming series.

I also enjoy going to raves in Holland, especially when its Hardcore / Hardstyle music.

Currently Im one of the main clan leaders of Brokenrunners.com and I play Battlefield 4, Star Trek Online and started to play EVE Online (confusing game). Though I've got loads of other games on steam.

For a moment I thought I was the only true PC Gamer in Aberdeen.

That's me ^^

ZeroG

Run RUN RUN AWAY!!!

Only joking :) Welcome aboard. I went to my first Dreamhack last week and already planning next years trip :)

If you've applied for i51 you might see me there, I've been staffing since about i39 and there's a couple more former staff lurking about the board.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Welcome Homer! We look forward to seeing you and a LAN some time soon! Mean while feel free to browse the forums and catch up on the gossip, if you have any questions the community are very friendly or just ping a member of staff a message.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Welcome to the madhouse!

Hardstyle / Hardcore and Eve online.

I think we'll get along nicely :p

Top Bottom