Introversion Supports BreachLAN 16 - DEFCON Tournament

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
introversion-spon.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen

Today we are happy to announce that Introversion Software, developers of BreachLAN favourite DEFCON, have decided to sponsor the LAN.

Introversion are sending us two box sets of their complete anthology. Including Uplink, DEFCON, Darwinia and Multiwinia. All in a nice collectors edition tin. And we are going to give this away as a prize for the winner of the first ever official BreachLAN DEFCON Tournament. This is a really awesome prize.

In order to compete in the tournament, you need a licence to play the game on Steam, available here.

Or if you prefer, you can use this here linky and use the discount code breach , you can get £5 off defcon if you buy it directly from Introversion.

http://store.introversion.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=55

DEFCON is a cracking game that we have had some real laughs with in the past. Now you can turn your skills at global thermonuclear war into the complete anthology of Introversion. Get practicing guys. The exact rules and format of the tournament will follow shortly.

BreachLAN would like to publicly thank Introversion Software for their support. Keep being awesome guys.

Rules of the Tournament

Pictures of the Prizes

Attachments

• introversion-spon.jpg
    introversion-spon.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DEFCONRULES.pdf
    185.4 KB · Views: 5

Castiana

Soon™
if you do not own DEFCON. Your doing it wrong. It's possibly the best cheap game in existence!

Introversion also were saved by the Steam Sale a few months ago, they deserve our support! If you don't own DEFCON, please buy it!

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
DEFCON has been a LAN staple of ours for some time and I am so very pleased to hear that Introversion are supporting our party with these great prizes! BreachLAN just got better! :D

Blackice

GODDAMN IT!

Now I have gone and bought the game because I would feel to guilty not, after them showing this much support :(

Amesy

How very very awesome. good work to whoever got them to do this (I'm thinking Gemini) and a huge hats off to Introversion.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
And in another staple of freaking awesome, Introversion have given us a discount code to use if you buy it direct from them.

Clicky on the link in the first post and use the code breach for a fiver off the game.

Also, we have a load of Darwinia+ codes to add to the list of stuff we got to give away. We'll figure that bit out later.

Blackice

And in another staple of freaking awesome, Introversion have given us a discount code to use if you buy it direct from them.

Clicky on the link here and use the code breach for a fiver off the game.

Also, we have a load of Darwinia+ codes to add to the list of stuff we got to give away. We'll figure that bit out later.

Massive free for all match of something :p

Amesy

Stunning stuff.
Hats off to introversion. May their day's be long and prosperous.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I got the prizes delivered to me today. They also include the Darwinia and Defcon soundtracks, and two foam toy Darwinians :D

I've linked to the rules in the first post.

Get practicing guys.

ZeroG

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Just signup at LAN. We'll be making plenty noise about it so everybody is able to play.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
That's awesome Bloodnok.

I have the Defcon Soundrack as well that I was going to play.

Anyone else able to come up with anything appropriately epic.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Just a BUMP.

If you want to play your best chances of being able to participate is to own the game in advance.

Top Bottom