Jakanerva

gimpchimp

I had a look at Jakanerva last night and it appears to fit our criteria for selecting a home system and as a bonus, it's close to Jita which is the main trading hub for the game.

As such, I suggest everyone pack up their stuff and move there at their earliest convenience. I'm there just now with two Destroyers; one set up for missions and the other for mining.

I want those of you who are regularly mining to keep any eye out for any in-system corps that are mining there also. I'm probably going to set some spying in motion, possibly with a view to trying to drum them out of the system as much as is possible in empire space.

All we need to do is choose which station to choose as our home station; preferably the one with closest ties to the Caldari State as it is their standing we have to raise to 7.0 or above to set down our own POS.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We can sort out exactly what station later. In the meantime Jakanerva is our first base of operations and anyone who has not yet begun to move their things out there should aim to do so before the end of this week.

gimpchimp

I think we're all moved now. Currently working a mining op if anyone else wants to log in for fun. I'm currently training Leadership skills for mining ops.

gimpchimp

For mining ops, I'm now trained to lead a squad of 4 with a 4% yield increase to their mining, anchor a container to hold it all in and also haul it to and from the station in my Hoarder with 9.1k m3 cargohold ;)

Top Bottom