Jolt Cola and Americansoda Bulk Order

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
www.americansoda.co.uk
Big Order Is Going Ahead :D

Jolt cola is great for lans. MEGA high caffiene content and it comes in cans the size of oil tankers. The lids explode off the can when you open them up Mountain Dew is fantastically sweet stuff and Bawls is a fruity caffiene drink.

Prices are
Jolt Cola - All varieties - 695ml Cans - 12 Cans - ?22
Jolt Variety Pack - 695ml Cans - 4 Cans - ?10
Bawls Energy Drink - 10oz - 6 bottles - ?13
Mountain Dew - All varieties - 330ml Cans - 24 Cans ?18

If you are interested in an order then you can order ANYTHING from there. Im not restricting anyone to just the above listed products :)

If you want anything from the site, email me AS SOON AS POSSABLE.

BTW, Please dont forget to include your screen name

PLEASE do not post any orders in here.

gemini@multiplay.co.uk

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
***UPDATE***

I thought aswell I should post this. Just to give you an idea of just how big the cans of Jolt are.

Shot at 2007-07-17

Beside that can is a pint glass. Im sorry about the quality, but it was taken on my phone which has seen better days.

I really cant impress enough on you just how huge these cans are and just how awesome the stuff tastes.

Considering Breachlan is on 3rd August, If you would like to make an order the final deadline is Midday on Thursday 26th July.

If you would like to place an order, you MUST be marked as paid for Breachlan. And you MUST pay in cash at Breachlan.

The cost will be ?ORDER + ?POSTAGE. This should be enough to cover shipping for everyone, and is less than what you would pay for ordering yourself.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Orders Recieved so far

gemini (obviously :D)
1x Red Mountain Dew (24x Cans)
1x Bag Jolly Ranchers

PseudoPhreak
1x Jolt Variety (4x Cans)

ZeroG
1x Red Mountain Dew (24x Cans)
1x Bawls 6 pack (6x BottleS)

ComradeMullet
1x Jolt Variety (4x Cans)
1x Bawls 6 pack (6x Bottles)
1x Pack of Peanut M&M's (lol)

Blitz Those
1x Jolt CX2 Cola (12 Cans)

Madman
1x Jolt CX2 Cola (1x Can)
1x Bottle IBC Cream Soda (1x Bottle)
1x Bottle Stewart's Birch Beer (1x Bottle)

Niceguy
1x Jolt Variety Pack (4x Cans)

BlitzThose

ill take Jolt Cola 12/18 Cans, if you need to contact me give me a fair allowance time wise to get back to you as I am on a oil rig atm :)

MadmaN

Would it be possible to make a small order?

1 Can of Jolt CX2 Cola
1 Bottle of IBC Cream Soda
1 Bottle of Stewart's Birch Beer - since its named after me :D

thats it! so let me know, or you could add me up on msn @ stu_man_2k2@hotmail.com

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Come on - The big text that says "NO ORDERS IN HERE PLEASE" lol

Ive responded to both your emails. Il get back to everyone shortly with the prices

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
***UPDATE***

ATM Its all looking cracking.

The order is 100% for sure going ahead. The new shipping prices are not as astronomical as I had thought. Its about ?7 for the lot which isnt a lot really.

However, the deadline for orders has been brought forward. The previous deadline was based on free next day delivery, but now that isnt being offered, we need to pay for delivery we need to allow for 3-5 day delivery. So the deadline has been brought forward to Midday on Thursday 26th July.

Expect the shipping costs individually to be no more than ?2.50. Probably ?2.

If you have an order, get it in VIA EMAIL ASAP please.

faramir

call me boring but i think i will stick to the good ole Coca Cola. Ya know ... the good stuff. None of this Pepsi Jolt mumbo jumbo!

gl with ur franchise into jolt thou.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
As a small side note - Il have "some" Jolt CX2 and "some" Jolt Ultra I'l be selling for ?2.50 a can to anyone that wants it but doesnt order.

(I overordered a bit for i31 lol)

I

imported_prism

being diabetic i cant order any of the normaly drinks and the Diet ones come in packs of 24 only, and i cant afford it ><

Anyone wana go halfs on a crate of D. Coke Plus and Diet Mountian Dew?

MadmaN

I should realy order the diet stuff as my parents are both diabetics and i run the risk of becoming diabetic to.

but ive kept it light , 1 can of jolt cola and couple of bottls of cream soda.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Order was placed this afternoon.

If you have yet to order, then I'm sorry its too late to get in on my order.

If however you still want to get something, there is nothing stopping you from ordering yourself :)

The website does offer next day delivery so you CAN order up to this Thursday (deadline is 2pm for next day delivery iirc).

Everyone who ordered from me, il post up a few pics of all the stuff when it arrives :)

MadmaN

has the goodies arrived yet? i want to see a pic so i know what im looking forword to LOL

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes madman the stuffarrived yesterday morning.

I took like 150 pictures as it was coming out and I unpacked it all but when I put the pics on my PC they were really shit quality (unviewable)

My phone is the only other option and I dont know where the bluetooth stick is.

Il try to find a few other cameras and get some pics.

Top Bottom